Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody needs to have their girls post naked pictures of them selves. Starting with JAPBIKE!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ME?! ME?! ummmmm naw, truley I look better with clothes on.. trust me on that one boys.....

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
LOL good luck on this one dude:twofinger

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
If your REALLY REALLY nice, I might let ya see... hahahah!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
dennisred69 said:
we are the nicest people you know

I can say that about the majority of the guys on here, but there are those few that have to be down right mean and say nasty crap about the other beautiful women here on SBN....

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
japbike said:
I can say that about the majority of the guys on here, but there are those few that have to be down right mean and say nasty crap about the other beautiful women here on SBN....

So true...............Didn't their Father's teach them that beauty is in the eye of the beholder????

·
Registered
400 Posts
I guess I'm not one of the beholders....

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Jammin_Johnny said:
So true...............Didn't their Father's teach them that beauty is in the eye of the beholder????
That's BEER holder. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

:D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Teej said:
That's BEER holder. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

:D
Now I agree with that one.....LOL

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Gotta love beer goggles, I always look better to the boys after they have had a few 6 packs.. :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
japbike said:
Gotta love beer goggles, I always look better to the boys after they have had a few 6 packs.. :D
well I have not got to see you with your cloths on or off. I guess I had better go buy a case just to get over it. :needpics

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Ahh come on, Your a fine woman japbike!! I think everyone that counts can say that. And if that Beer Holder thing is true then ill run to the store.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
dragaknee-rc51 said:
Cubbyhole is open again, come on japbike!
:popcorn

I wish guys !! I really do, I have NO PROBLEM with my body, but the BF has a problem with you guys or any guy for that matter looking at it.. maybe one day I can talk him into it.. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts