Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I make things happen
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a by name replacement. I should be stateside soon now, no more mortars and rockets for me. Once I'm back home its free sailing from there since my EAS is in November. I'll have to get used to my 954 again. See you all soon. :smilierr

Cpl Anzaldua
Habbaniyah, Iraq

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:dblthumb awesome news if i was in NC we'd go have a few :cheers

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Glad to see you're coming home man.

We'll all go out and grab a bear or ride once you get back man. :cheers

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Great news man. We'll see you when you get back I'm sure. Keep your head low in the meantime. Just keep us updated when you can get out and about.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Where in North Carolina are ya going back to man? Im in Cherry Point maybe we could go cruise the 954's together when ya get back.

·
I make things happen
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm out of Camp LeJeune but man do I hate that place. I am from Raleigh so I'm up there every weekend. I'll keep you all updated as to when I'm out of the sand box.

·
Registered
262 Posts
TRaGiK said:
Glad to see you're coming home man.

We'll all go out and grab a bear or ride once you get back man. :cheers
Jesus man... I think bear grabbing is the last thing he wants to do :bitchslap . lets just get some beers and go riding...not sure if that is any safer though.

Good to hear you rmaking it back in one piece. Most of us are in Raleigh, or close to it...hit us up when your ready to ride.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Bear grabbing...holy crap...Dude comes out of a combat zone and you want to pit him against one of North America's largest Carnivores....where is your head man???

I'm with Jesse on this one...

·
I make things happen
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beer sounds good albeit I haven't had one in about 8 months. I'll probably be stumbling after about 8 or so.

·
Registered
552 Posts
usmcasa said:
Beer sounds good albeit I haven't had one in about 8 months. I'll probably be stumbling after about 8 or so.
8??????????? My god...after 2 I'm seeing double :drunk BUt that may be because i'm only 112lbs and I don't drunk often. Hey, atleast I don't :barf

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hey man I'm from Raleigh too, maybe we could go ride one time when you're up this way.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Bear grabbing...holy crap...Dude comes out of a combat zone and you want to pit him against one of North America's largest Carnivores....where is your head man???

I'm with Jesse on this one...
Pussies. You're not a man till you grab a bear by the balls and drag him out of his cave. :bitchslap

But, since no one has the nuts, beer is fine. :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
glad you're coming back man,.... the my bike has been in the same place since you left.. hahah sorry we couldn't ride before ya left

Ish

·
I make things happen
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No prob Nish. I think we need to organize a group ride/meet one night when I get back. That way I can get some faces with the names and bikes. Everyone will have to forgive me that when I get back I will have to get back into my normal wheelie-ing self. Where is a good spot to meet up in Raleigh these days?

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
We always tend to meet at the LCD sign at the fairgrounds, or at Medieval Times as I like to call it.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
TRaGiK said:
Pussies. You're not a man till you grab a bear by the balls and drag him out of his cave. :bitchslap

But, since no one has the nuts, beer is fine. :D
Beer Nuts....mmmm

·
I make things happen
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool. I've always only seen people at the gas station on Capitol past the Ford dealer. I didn't ever stop there since it looked dead. I'm used to being down in Jacksonville and scooping people up at the McDonalds to go to Wilmingon. Its going to be an interesting time transfering into civilian life again. Ahh... no more 0530 pt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts