Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pair of brothers show how easy it is to steal bikes right in plain view video taping the brother hacking through the chain in 4 different ways! No one ever said a word to him till the last one, the guy suggested he use vice grips to hold the punch he was hitting with a hammer to bust the lock :eek:nfloor

http://wehate.org/vid/bikethief20041004.mov

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
old..........

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
It's too easy to be a thief sometimes. :(

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Twinsen said:
It's too easy to be a thief sometimes. :(

Boy Ya got that right! The guy I got my 750 frame from had gotten it back a year after it was stolen from his front porch at 4am. His Grandma saw a van pull up 4 big guys hop out pick up the bike carry it out to the van and drive off... He had a majorly tricked out 750 Kehin roller flatslides, PM wheels, Olins suspension, Full Ti exhaust just loaded with trick stuff. He spent more on trick parts than he did to buy the bike to start with! His insuance only paid for a stocker GSXR....

The thieves took all the goodies off and put junk in place of it painted it with black house paint and were riding it everyday ! He would see it going the oppsite direction as he went to work but didnt recognize it!

One day it ran out of gas. Parked on side of road, cops find it run the numbers find it's hot call the owner and tell him they found his bike!

Thats how I got the frame my bike is built with. Theft recovery, his insurance co gave it to him and he sold it to me.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
That shouldn't surprise anybody. Do you think anybody in a big city like New York gives a crap about the next guy... if so, you're in for a surprise next time your flight connects at La Guardia.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
They probably just think he lost his key or something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.