Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Double Checking ... Here is what is in and about to be processed.

Paid and ordered Silver:
Matthew -Ontario
Pete - CA

Paid and ordered Blue:
Steve -CA
James -CA
Joseph -MI
Jim -IL

2 folks claimed to have mailed checks ... I never got them ... as of Friday when I checked my PO box they were not there ... you should start a trace

FAZR6, can you post color codes as you figured them and let us know what kind of deal they will do us for an order of 6 units.

Last chance for anyone that wants in ... Paypal quickly and we can get you in this order.

thanks
Jim

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
I will compose an e-mail tonight and send it Tech-line. If there are any last minute orders, please get them in today. We will let those of you who are in the group know what the outcome is since we didn't get the 10 orders that we needed. I don't want to speculate as to what they will say when I tell them we only have 6 so lets just wait and see. I can assure you that I will do my best to negotiate a comparable deal.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks for keeping this going, guys. I sure hope we can get a good deal! :)

-J

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
We just got another paid order and are now up to 7. If anyone else wants to jump in before we place the final order, it will surely help. I'm feeling pretty confident now but another 1 or 2 would make me feel even better!

Anyone?

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
asudawg said:
Well, now you have one more :D .
Very cool! That's eight and I feel very very good about the deal now. Thanks asudawg and if anyone else wants to slip in, do it now.
Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey FAZR6, can you post or pm me the contact info for the guy you are working with over there at Tech-line? I don't have the cash to get one now but I know I will in the future and it sounds like that guy treated you alright.

Thanks

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Nugs said:
Hey FAZR6, can you post or pm me the contact info for the guy you are working with over there at Tech-line? I don't have the cash to get one now but I know I will in the future and it sounds like that guy treated you alright.

Thanks
The guys name is Erik and you can reach him at [email protected]
I see you are from NoVa. I'm going to be up there this weekend with a buddy. Woodbridge actually & wherever we end up riding. PM me you number if you want to try and hook up sometime.
Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ah The Bridge. I'd take you up on that but I'm heading out of town myself. The back woods of Maine are calling.

Thanks for the info for your guy at TechLine. Can't wait to get my dollars together.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Update: Tech-line has approved our discount with only 8 units. (applause) Jim or I will post updates as we recieve information.

Mike

·
Registered
317 Posts
FAZR6 said:
Update: Tech-line has approved our discount with only 8 units. (applause) Jim or I will post updates as we recieve information.

Mike
You guys are awesome! Thanks to everyone who got in on this, and to Mike and Jim for coordinating! More proof that this board rocks, and the FZ6 community is tops!

-J

·
Registered
504 Posts
FAZR6 said:

Mike
That's great news! Thank you for keeping us informed! Woowoo! This will be my first little accessory for my ride, other than the Progrip tank protector :D

-Q

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Karoshi, best I could do for you is 15% off and a reduction in the cost of shipping because you are so close by. You will be able to pay directly in euros so there wont be any conversion fees and handling fees. Looks like you will pay euro 156 + 20 shipping so total of 176 euros which is still much better than the normal price. You need to contact Erik directly yourself and he is expecting to hear from you. [email protected] or +31 342 420500 by tele. Tell him you are the guy from belgium from sportsbike.net group order.
Mike

·
Registered
88 Posts
FAZR6 said:
Karoshi, best I could do for you is 15% off and a reduction in the cost of shipping because you are so close by. You will be able to pay directly in euros so there wont be any conversion fees and handling fees. Looks like you will pay euro 156 + 20 shipping so total of 176 euros which is still much better than the normal price. You need to contact Erik directly yourself and he is expecting to hear from you. [email protected] or +31 342 420500 by tele. Tell him you are the guy from belgium from sportsbike.net group order.
Mike
Ok sounds like an excellent price. The only thing i can't figure out is the reduction in shipping. I'll pay 20€ shipping + handling while you guys pay 20$ (16 €) although i get my unit cheaper then you guys...

I'll contact Erik today to check whether it is possible to get an invoice for the purchase so i can bill it on my company.

Will keep you posted. Thanks for all the work (and the extra effort) Mike

ps. any word about the delivery date? Heard some rumors that it would be the end of september?

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Karoshi said:
Ok sounds like an excellent price. The only thing i can't figure out is the reduction in shipping. I'll pay 20€ shipping + handling while you guys pay 20$ (16 €) although i get my unit cheaper then you guys...

I'll contact Erik today to check whether it is possible to get an invoice for the purchase so i can bill it on my company.

Will keep you posted. Thanks for all the work (and the extra effort) Mike

ps. any word about the delivery date? Heard some rumors that it would be the end of september?
Huh? You only pay 20 Euros shipping with no handling. Your deal is directly with them. You are getting a discount from them because you are part of our group but you deal is only with them. Your price of 176 Euro including shipping is actually cheaper than what we will be paying by about $10 u.s. if you do the conversion. We are all paying the same price for the seat cowl itself, 156 Euro. We will have a better idea of when they will be ready once the ordering process is complete and the manufacturer has reopened from holiday. It will be a few weeks though so patients is necessary.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts