Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Just another follow-up to Jim's post. As he mentioned, 3 of the blue ones are on back order, but I've been told should only be 2-3 weeks behind the first shipment. Since Jim has been so kind and volunteered to wait on his (against my wishes, I might add seeing as he should be the least person to wait on his), that means the following people will get theirs in the first shipment:

-Everyone who ordered silver.
-Dexter_643
-FazeX
-Parke7

If any of you 3 blue guys are willing to be pushed back so that Jim can get his, then PM me. (Sorry Jim, but I had to ask the question). I appologise to the two of you that must wait a little longer but I've been assured that it won't be a long wait. Patience is a great thing and everyone has been very patient thus far and I appreciate it. If there are any angry people, please take it up with me through PM's and not on this board. As mentioned already, the first shipment is leaving holland tomorrow and should be here in two weeks or possibly a little less. I will repackage them and re-ship them right away and should be at their final destination 2-3 business days later. If there are any questions, please PM me.

Mike

·
Registered
858 Posts
Great to see the update :D
Even doh I am one of the ones on backorder, I can wait .. its already been this long :leghump. I also have to say I agree with first come first serve. I know I was one of the last to get in on the deal which I am glad we were able to get, so thanks again for the hard work on this guys. Plus I got a few other toys on there way this week hopefully.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
great attitude, Wai! When yours comes you can come pick it up and save yourself a couple of days. Thanks.

·
Registered
858 Posts
FAZR6 said:
great attitude, Wai! When yours comes you can come pick it up and save yourself a couple of days. Thanks.
Local pickup works for me :lol no waiting when it does get here. Got to take it in for my 600+ checkup this saturday and hopefully they will have my chin spoiler there for pickup too...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have no problem waiting. I'm just glad to hear they're on the way.
Thanks again to the guys who made this deal happen.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just hope they don't forget to send mine to Belgium...

Can't wait because i need it to give it to the painter to match the color to paint the rear fender and the back.

Restauration of the FZ6 has started...

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Karoshi said:
Just hope they don't forget to send mine to Belgium...

Can't wait because i need it to give it to the painter to match the color to paint the rear fender and the back.

Restauration of the FZ6 has started...
Hopefully you have been in touch with Erik lately. Have you already completed the order form and given him the credit card or payment info? If not, I suggest you call him tomorrow and ask about it. +31 342 420500

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
I'd like everyone to send me an e-mail to confirm your shipping address one last time. I have a couple of changes but want to be absolutely certain that there are no mistakes. Send it to [email protected] and do it right away so there are no delays in me getting your product to you.

Until the Cowls come home,

Mike

·
Registered
317 Posts
Address verification: sent. Anticipation: high.

Thanks again Mike and Jim!

-Joe

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just sen my address confirmation as well.

-Q

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Had a note on my door today that the first shipment is here ready to pick up tomorrow. I will send them to their final homes on thursday. Thanks again for being patient.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
This update is to confirm that the first shipment has been repackaged and shipped today to their final homes. Some may see theirs saturday and the rest should see theirs monday or tuesday. Because of insurance, be expecting a signature requirement. I can officially say CHEERS! As for the last three patient people, word should come in the next few days that they are on the way. As always, I will keep you informed.
Mike

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yahoooo :dblthumb
Well I still have to wait a little longer but rest are on there way .....
Get them PICS up guys and gals...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Awesome news! I expect I'll be one of the last people from the first group to get mine since I'm sure the border people will hold it for a few days but this is very exciting nonetheless!

-Q

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got the seat cowl in on Saturday afternoon and it was on the bike by midnight. Many thanks to all who helped get it to me! I'll get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
It took that long to install?
How long did it take? What was involved?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hippie said:
It took that long to install?
How long did it take? What was involved?
It only took 5 minutes to do it. Sorry if I was misleading. I just didn't get around to it until that late.

All it took was popping the seat off, installing a bracket, putting the seat back on, slipping on the cover and putting two screws in. 5 minutes tops.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts