Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone get FAZR6 a shot of patience, his has to be used up ....

Here is the offer:

If you want a seat cowl on this group buy discount offer price breakdown is:

Unit $205
Distribution and Handling $20
Grand Total $225.00

all funds are USD

Send payment by Paypal to [email protected] with color choice. If you want to mail me a cashier's check PM me and I will post a snail mail box #.

Last day to order is August 7, 2004.

IF there are any funds left in the kitty at the end of this transaction they will be donated to SBN for all the bandwidth we used.

FAZR6 spent $270 for the first unit so we are looking at a $45 savings.

You have my email. No need for a big discussion in this thread. I check email several times a day, catch me there.
Jim

Orginal Post and photos here.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sent

The money is sent! Now I get to wait in great anticipation... :)

-J

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE ... There are 2 weeks left to order, but so far only 1 order in my hand and 2 supposed to be on the way. We need at least 10 to make it work. If you plan on ordering, fire me an email with your expected date to file your order so we know what to plan for.

thanks
Jim

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last week to order ... step up folks ... I have 1 (ONE) order in hand and there are supposed to be 2 in the mail ... if we do not make our minimum 10 orders by Saturday evening, I will be returning funds to those that have ordered. At this point with increased security checks nationwide (it slows some mail) PayPal will be your best bet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wednesday Update

we are at 4 orders now (another may be in the mail) ... after chatting with FAZR6 ... we are going to try and swing the deal even if we are light of the 10 goal ... if you want in now is the time to place your order ... if the orders do go completely south, I WILL get the money back to those that ordered ... we will eliminate that risk to the best of our ability ... this is a great offer that I hope any that are interested in will take advantage of ... personally the savings have convinced me to move this mod above what I was planning for fall

thanks
Jim

·
Registered
504 Posts
I've now sent cash as well.

-Q

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just sent my 225 via paypal. Thanks for helping us out Jim, I'm sure we'd all like to see this deal go through :).

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Update: Tech-line has approved our discount with only 8 units. (applause) Jim or I will post updates as we recieve information.

Mike

·
Registered
159 Posts
I may be moving in the near future, e.g. the address I gave when ordering will no longer be valid. What shipping method (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc..) will the seat cowls come by? USPS will forward to my new address.

If necessary I could provide a family member's address to have it shipped to, though I'd prefer it came to me, of course. :D

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Dexter_643 said:
I may be moving in the near future, e.g. the address I gave when ordering will no longer be valid. What shipping method (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc..) will the seat cowls come by? USPS will forward to my new address.

If necessary I could provide a family member's address to have it shipped to, though I'd prefer it came to me, of course. :D
I'll be doing the shipping so just stay tuned and PM me with your shipping details once you know them. We are a few weeks away from needing it. There will be plenty of time to make corrections and I will post up when I get word that the group shippment has left the netherlands.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hey guys been thinking this over a few weeks now can I still get in on this deal or have the orders been placed ?? Dang my wallets been getting thinner since I found this site and bought this thing :lol
Edit: Okay Blue for me and Paypals done....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wish I had known about this site earlier...

Since I missed out on the group order, can anyone direct me to a site where I can get the seat cowl? Look for a silver one, they are painted, correct? Let me know if you have any info. :(

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
The e-mail address for the contact person that handle exporting is [email protected] . Erik is the name and he will contact you with the order info. Price with shipping for individual sales will run about $270 U.S.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE: order has been accepted and is shipping Tuesday morning from Holland. All of the silver units will ship. THREE (3) of the blue units are backordered. Erik expects to ship them in the month of October. I have volunteered to take a late shipped unit and we will ship the others in the order that we received the orders.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts