Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some more!

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hmmmm......how about a pick of them on your bike? Maybe WTVa can help you with this. :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok red and yellow ones were a bit of a joke, but hey..might work for a red bike. Was predominatly looking at the blue FZ though..

company is www.bagster.com (allow u to do custom seat designs) some of my thoughts above! ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like number 2. I would like to have that one on my bike. Its colorfull but not overly flashy.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Id go for the first one but with the rear part of the second. Something more or less like the last one (gray and black) but with the blue of the first and black.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Was checking out their web site...
Don't see any prices....
Any ideas as to cost!

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'm liking that dark gray one towards the bottom. Also the black and Dark gray..but i'd be afraid to get it dirty and not be able to wash it well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not 100% but thing they were in the range of about £250, so around $450...alhtough that is a guess, so not a cheap option. Will have a look around for more definate prices, they do some funny deal that you have to go through a store to get them, dont sell them direct, but think it also depends on weither u want them to adjuste it too(as in Gel inserts, raising/lowering extending length of main seat, shortening main seat etc..going to investigate though and see what sort of deals i can get.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Wonder if the seat cowl will fit over the rear section of these..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Man, this sucks. I contacted CIMA International who is the only US dealer listed on Bagster's site and this was their reply. Anyone else have an interest in the Comfort seat? I really like the patterns and color choices and would be willing to pay the high cost to get one. Maybe if we get a group together, we can convince them to import a group of seats and discount the price. Anyone else try contacting a dealer in another country to see if they would ship to the US?

Thank you for contacting CIMA International - Bagster

Unfortunately we do not do Comfort seats in the US at this time - as the price of shipping seats to and from France is to costly.

The seats alone are roughly $350 and shipping costs EACH way for a seat is $150 - and would take at least a month or more. So bagster at this time has asked us to NOT sell the comfort Seats in the US.

If you would like information on any other bagster product please give us a call.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts