Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Politically incorrect
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assume there are other scuba divers on this forum, but I have had a sleepless night thinking about traveling to Raja Ampat over the next couple of days. I fly from MarquetteMichigan, to Chicago, to Hong Kong, to Jakarta and finally to Sorong, West Papau, New Guinea over the next few days and will spend 10 days on a scuba diving ship (Indo Siren) to get some training from experts on using my new underwater camera equipment. A couple of months ago my wife and I were scuba diving near Komodo island in Indonesia and had a great time, but on this trip I am alone.

Any other divers been to Raja Ampat?

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
I assume there are other scuba divers on this forum, but I have had a sleepless night thinking about traveling to Raja Ampat over the next couple of days. I fly from MarquetteMichigan, to Chicago, to Hong Kong, to Jakarta and finally to Sorong, West Papau, New Guinea over the next few days and will spend 10 days on a scuba diving ship (Indo Siren) to get some training from experts on using my new underwater camera equipment. A couple of months ago my wife and I were scuba diving near Komodo island in Indonesia and had a great time, but on this trip I am alone.

Any other divers been to Raja Ampat?
Ive never been. The GF's cousin just came back from a dive trip outside of Bali---pics were unbelievable.

Please post them up when ya get back, you lucky SOB

:cheers

RC

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I haven't been there but I am envious!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts