Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scotts damper ....Buh Bye Scott's (SOLD)

Well i don't have a need for my scotts anymore so i will finally be getting rid of it. I honestly wish i could switch it to my f3 but it just doesnt work. Anyway we all ride so we all know about this product.

YOur just gettin the damper so you'll need to buy the mounting hardware. From scotts the damper cost 320 hardware 130. I figure 204 including shipping is fair. I don't feel like haggling on the board so just email [email protected] and we can go from there. The last time i psoted i migth be selling this i had 10 plus emails so if you were one of them get back at me and maybe we can work something out

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is ONLY for the DAMPER. That lil piece i will give along with purchase but i dont think it will really help you out. I didnt feel like taking all the steering column bolts off when i got rid of the bike.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hyabusa said:
this is ONLY for the DAMPER. That lil piece i will give along with purchase but i dont think it will really help you out. I didnt feel like taking all the steering column bolts off when i got rid of the bike.
what did that little piece used to fit. let me know

·
Registered
912 Posts
how old is the unit

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok that lil piece came off of my 954. The unit was 14 months old or so. But finally it really doesnt matter b/c i sold it to someone. Thats for your interest and questions. Heres a pick of the bike it used to be on. It'll forever be missed!

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
shit i would have givin you 350 for it..........NOT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts