Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have added scorpion exhaust, have you had a problem with the mid pipe conecting to the cans not being bent correctly. The bend that goes to the left can on mine is pointing slightly outward. Anyone know if there is a way to make that can point exactly straight out? Can you bend it some more? I dont know and would appreciate any advice.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
havent had that problem sounds like you may have a slightly askew pipe bend... if you cant fix it id take it to a exhaust shop and get them to bend it till its straight...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yes, I still have that problem. I just installed them and noticed that the left pipe angled farther from center than the right one. It isn't really that noticeable (after the FE kit) so I left it alone. They must have a quality control issue. I though mine was a one-off problem. Apparently not.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Shitatsu said:
Yes, I still have that problem. I just installed them and noticed that the left pipe angled farther from center than the right one. It isn't really that noticeable (after the FE kit) so I left it alone. They must have a quality control issue. I though mine was a one-off problem. Apparently not.
if you had your choice, would you buy the scorpions again or would you choose another set of pipes?

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
i dont know about him but i sure would... but mine weren't bent wrong either...

·
Registered
369 Posts
RED07PA said:
if you had your choice, would you buy the scorpions again or would you choose another set of pipes?

Yes, I would definitely buy them again. :banana :banana

·
Registered
169 Posts
i think i have narrowed it down to the scorpions(with somebody eles cat pipe) or the leo vinces(witch includes a cat pipe)in titanium. when i get real close i might start a new thread to get other peoples thoughts. the prices are close(scorps + cat pipe).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i haven't been able to ride much since the installation but from what ive heard so far these pipes are nice. thanks for the responses, glad im not the only one with that problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts