Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 ZX9. I am repalcing the D&D exhaust, & I am looking at the scorpion.. Does anyone know how they compare in sound? The D&D was just to damn loud!!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have only used the Scorpions on my RC51, and I've heard of problems with quality, although mine are fine. They sound very nice, not too loud. To be honest though, I would put an Akrapovic on a ZX-9R. Nothing else.

·
Registered
205 Posts
We just put a Scorpion on my g/f's SVS, and I am very impressed, I don't like it as much as the Renegade's I have on my SV, but its definitely nice and we got it at a great price.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a few positive things about the Scorpion I do like... Lifetime warranty, never having to repack it, & I can get a slip on for about $275.00...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Have a Scorpion on my TT. I've had mine for about 2.5 years and no problems with fit/finish. Looks and sounds great. Deeper exhaust note than stock and a touch louder, although not obnoxiously so. Sounds a helluva lot better than the D&D's I've heard.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My Fizzer has a D&D... man that sucker is loud!! Ear plugs have become a close friend of mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts