Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local Cycle Gear store called and advised that the Scorption exhaust system is on backorder til October 5th, 2004. :a2

·
Registered
149 Posts
I ordered the CF Scorpions through my local dealer ... his distributor claimed they would ship to us on Aug 11 ... he turns to me and says I will have them for you around the 16th .... I had read the posts here and told him I did not think that was going to happen ... I will update when I hear something ...

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
The U.S. Importer has been doing a song and dance since the beginning of the year. Unless you really don't care how long it takes for them to finally arrive (if ever), I couldn't be so patient. Consequently, that's why I paided a lot more and got the devils and the extra money doesn't even matter after a while. At the prices that the scorpions have be quoted, it's a shame they didn't get them over here sooner and clean up on the market. I see a bunch of missed opportunities for them. I'm one of them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yikes, this is quite a disapointment.... I have been waiting for these things for too long... oh well what can you do....

(I got a $900 mountain bike last year, just before I bought my first motorcycle... I put about 15 miles on it a day, 3 or four times a week for the first couple of months having it.. once I got my motorcycle... it has sat in the shed.... It's so hard to justify not taking out the motorcyle on a nice day.)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there another exhaust system for about the same $ ?

Does anyone know of another exhaust system that doesn't cost $700.00 + for our bike? Are the M4's available yet?

·
Registered
117 Posts
There should be more aftermarket support pretty soon. I would have kept waiting on mine but I am not going to have my FZ6 for a real long time and when I sell it, I want to have it as close to stock as possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts