Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Cops showing up to the school and parking a quarter of a mile away, no medical helicopter sent to evacuate the wounded, students being sent back into classrooms filled with dead bodies and told to wait while they search for the shooter, FBI classifying all information related to the incident, Adam Lanza diagnosed with aspergers which often correlates with low muscle tone being able to carry a rifle, a shotgun, multiple handguns and hundreds or rounds of ammo and killing dozens in under 15 minutes, not a single lawsuit filed against the school district, 17 million dollars raised by charities, the Super Bowl supposedly honoring those that died yet won't reveal their actual names...these are just some of the questions posed.

And so CT state troopers show up at his house, read off a list of all his past accomplishments in law enforcement, teaching, and the military, and told if he doesn't stop asking questions "something bad" will happen to him...

It's bullshit. It's all bullshit...to justify this:

» “Surrender Your Firearms,” Connecticut Tells Unregistered Gun Owners Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The State of Connecticut is now demanding that gun owners across the state turn in all newly-banned, unregistered firearms and magazines or face felony arrest.

The State Police Special Licensing & Firearms Unit began mailing out notices to gun owners who attempted to register their firearms and accessories with the state but did not do so in time for the Jan. 1 deadline of Connecticut’s newly enacted gun control law.

The law bans the sale of magazines holding over 10 rounds and “assault rifles” manufactured after 1994 and requires that residents who possessed either before the ban to register them with the state.

“We are returning your application for [an] assault rifle certificate and/or [a] large capacity magazine declaration because it was not received or postmarked prior to January 1, 2014 as required by law,” the notice states.

The letter breaks down the gun owner’s “options,” including surrendering their firearms and magazines to the police, selling them to a gun dealer, removing them from the state or rendering them inoperable.

Because these owners attempted to register their guns and accessories, the state can now prosecute them at will because they know exactly who they are.

But when it comes to the vast majority of gun owners who did not register at all, Connecticut lacks clout.

Last month it was revealed that out of the over 2.4 million high-capacity magazines in Connecticut, only 38,000 have been registered.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I see Tin Foil sales will again skyrocket.

no good, they started implanting micro trackers and cameras in the foil that are made from alien technology. they then spray them with paranoid spray so there goes the protection that aluminum foil offered. :afraid

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
no good, they started implanting micro trackers and cameras in the foil that are made from alien technology. they then spray them with paranoid spray so there goes the protection that aluminum foil offered. :afraid
Just double-bag it and the aliens' plot will be foiled.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
The State of Connecticut is now demanding that gun owners across the state turn in all newly-banned, unregistered firearms and magazines or face felony arrest.

show me

Edit: WOW. Fuck CT. I will never go there or have anything to do with them.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
show me

Edit: WOW. Fuck CT. I will never go there or have anything to do with them.
Yeah fuck this place. The local media has not been giving this much coverage at all, but the new laws got less than 15% compliance. So to send a message the state rejected any application postmarked after Jan 1 and is going after those people who sent in a signed affidavit of everything they own. That's why most people I know didn't comply.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Whats not adding up for SH? You have to not pay attention to the media coverage, since they will say anything to say they are the first to have the big story, what conflicts with SH from police reports and investigations? I dont even care about eye witnesses because people get excited and describe things incorrectly all the time.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Whats not adding up for SH? You have to not pay attention to the media coverage, since they will say anything to say they are the first to have the big story, what conflicts with SH from police reports and investigations? I dont even care about eye witnesses because people get excited and describe things incorrectly all the time.
I remember columbine. Kids were acting as if there was a mad gunman in the school. These were kids that could understand and rationalise what was going on.

Buckle up...

Not to sound like a complete assclown, but...This guys daughter's body isn't even cold yet and hes laughing and joking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWgCRBR5qE

Buy your tin foil and put it on.
Wayyy ahead of you!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Heres my bottom line. I don't know what happen, I wasn't there. I can't say for sure that it was a hoax...but there are some things that just don't add up. You can look up Sandy Hook vs Columbine and listen to the difference in the peoples voices and demeanor in the 911 calls.

I've been in a situation where someone has been shot. Nobody is that calm, unless they're a first a responder/trama.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
You can look up Sandy Hook vs Columbine and listen to the difference in the peoples voices and demeanor in the 911 calls.

I've been in a situation where someone has been shot. Nobody is that calm, unless they're a first a responder/trama.
Do you see how thats not a good a good method of comparison? Someone in 1999 acted different than someone in 2014 in another part of the country? no way! Your personal experience is moot here.

·
Registered
337 Posts
One would think a bunch of younger kids would be losing their shit. Kids today are being taught/leading more than they should. Not one of those kids at SH was crying. Telling story when they know what's happening and acting like its a fire drill.

I'm not convinced either way.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
One would think a bunch of younger kids would be losing their shit. Kids today are being taught/leading more than they should. Not one of those kids at SH was crying. Telling story when they know what's happening and acting like its a fire drill.

I'm not convinced either way.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Heres my bottom line. I don't know what happen, I wasn't there. I can't say for sure that it was a hoax...but there are some things that just don't add up. You can look up Sandy Hook vs Columbine and listen to the difference in the peoples voices and demeanor in the 911 calls.

Seriously? We expect this shit from bat shit KC but you sound like you might be his brother.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts