Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gettin tired of these jerkoffs almost as much as the customers. they dont seem to realize that most customers shop around. i mostly get customers that have already been to the main store and are just here shopping then come over to see what i have because of my cingular sign. then it starts...well they told me this and that i cant do that blah blah blah. if they didnt buy a phone there then i will try to help them out, if they did then i shove them right back over there. sounds kinda shitty but seriously, im NOT customer service. i dont get paid for that shit. i take care of my customers and everyone else should do the same. the most irritating part about it is the customer in turn gets pissy with me when i tell them differently than the other jerkoff (basically because obviously he was tryin to scam them so making everything sound better than it is) they get mad at me cuz they think that i am the same just because i sell cingular :angry

hmmm maybe i just need to get in one of those moods again with the next fucker that comes up here with sumpin stupid to say :lol

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
It seems like you don't like your job much. I understand what you are saying and I would do the same I don't like people for the most part.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yeah, sometimes a job in the public really sucks ass. maybe it will get better soon gk

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I spent 7 years of my career having to work with customers and for customers. Now I don't have to deal with a single one!

Fact.. I get PAID to be an asshole!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zts gixx said:
I don't know how you do it man. General public can suck. Have you heard anything about the Polaris thing?

nope. that one was a long shot given timing of when i applied :(

as for likin my job, i guess in the grand scheme of things its really not that bad of a job. i mean im here by myself so i dont have to deal with other employees, the boss doesnt come around much although he calls wayyyyy to damn much, and i get to sit here on the puter surfin all day long. the major thing is it used to pay well and from the time i started the pay has been decreasing from one way to another. now the pay just sucks ass so all of the little glitches in the job seem to just compound everything else and makes it far from tolerable. ive always said commission jobs have got to suck and now that i have worked one i can say from experience that they in fact do suck.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i just got another fuckin asshat...

asshat- "is your new gsm nationwide?"

me- "what do you mean?"

asshat- "just what i said, i didnt stutter."

me- "ok, well its free roaming and free long distance so i guess thats nationwide"

asshat- "cuz my old nation plan truly is nationwide"

me- "ok"

*looks at the gsm map*

asshat- "whats this no service stuff"

me- "welp that would probably mean no service"

asshat- "what does that mean"

me- "just what i said, i didnt stutter"

asshat- "so its really not nationwide"

me- "depends on what you call nationwide which is why i asked you in the first place"

asshat- "thank you" and walks off

dumb motherfucking asshats that think they shit dont stink are fuckin with the wrong person when they pull that shit with me :angry

guess that doesnt pertain to scamming salesmen but oh well

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heh i looove bustin people out. had this couple come up and wanted to lower their plan rate cuz they dont use em as much anymore. i tell them they have to upgrade the phones because the old plans are not available anymore. then i tell them the upgrade fee is $18 and goes on their next bill. they couldnt understand why that is since they been good customers for 5 yrs

anywho she runs off at the mouth about how they should just switch companies then and then i proceed to tell her that nobody else gets service where they are at and that she will still have to pay activation charges wherever she goes..."uhh well we will think about it"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts