Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SC SBN Roll Call

Just to get an idea of who we have from this forum. Lets post location and Bike.

Charleston - Yamaha FZ6

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'll hop on here too

I'm only minutes into NC. Southport area, I'm in Myrtle all the time. Love that town for bikes!

Gotta support my FZ6 brother also. Hey Hardy! We gotta ride some time!

Boiling Spring Lakes
Yam' '04 FZ6 11 weeks 6500 miles. No vacation time involved, I work for a living!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Greenville, but will be in Myrtle the from July28 to Aug. 1st.. Need to meet up with some guys to have something to do when i'm not out partying lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im in Columbia. Please tell me there are some non-squid riders who actually ride around here.

It seems like all the people I see ride in shorts and T-shirts and dont really ride anywhere.

There doesnt even seem to be any bike nights around town either.

I just moved from South Florida where there were a ton of bikes and bike nights but no good roads. In SC there are a ton of great roads and no one to ride with. Sup wit dat!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Amen Lrjet!

Lrjet55 said:
Im in Columbia. Please tell me there are some non-squid riders who actually ride around here.

It seems like all the people I see ride in shorts and T-shirts and dont really ride anywhere.

There doesnt even seem to be any bike nights around town either.

I just moved from South Florida where there were a ton of bikes and bike nights but no good roads. In SC there are a ton of great roads and no one to ride with. Sup wit dat!
Yeah, just when I get out where I can really rip, twist and lean I think, "HMmmm I'm all by myself, cell has no service for 5 miles any direction, if I break my record of 88mph on this 35mph curve and don't make it, will the bears eat my carcass? The 150mph straights aren't as worrisome, I figure it'll just be a red misty cloud left?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Clemson here on an R6, gonna be at Myrtle 19-25th myself. I like to do all kinds of riding. I'm 15 minutes from 178 if anyone wants to hit that up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great combo dewd!

FLY_BOY80 said:
Charleston - 636 and a custom chopper in the works
I'm trying to talk my brother into building me a sweet revtech or similar. He's a prototype guy with GM in the Detroit area. All kinds of metal possibilities available to him.

Tell us more about what you're having built? Pictures?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I ride an '04 F4i in Tallahassee. We have good roads here and no one to ride with. Am looking forward to Oct 21-24 for Daytona...See Ya there!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anderson SC. 2000 RC51 & 2003 GSXR1000. Serious mountain riding only, full leathers, no attitudes. Ride swift & safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all:

I'm probably considered an old fart rider here with an old fart bike. :D Look for a 93 K75 S and a Red Stich on your tail in the Mt's or riding to work (Duncan) every day. My "sport" first bike was a 72 Suziki 2 Strock tripple when it was only 3 years old. Dam being 16 with a bike that would run a sub 12 1/4 was a good thing. Now 1,000 mile weekends are much more fun for me. :lol Nice to see where folks are from and what they ride.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Columbia- shopping

1 - 20 of 69 Posts