Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Murray wins CCS Amature Super Twins with a 1st place win in today's race with a final lap pass to take first place. After a poor start, Murray was able to climb up to second place and keep with in striking distance of 1st, until the final lap where a unoffical trackside spectator times his last lap at 1:15:08. Murray was quoted after getting back to his pit location saying "I think I need a beer." He was handed a gatorade first.
Watch for full details from Team Murray later this week.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Way to go Todd! That little slide of your must have flipped the red mist switch!

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
Congrats Todd! You earned it!

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Thank you everybody for your support all season long!! It really mwans the world to me!!

We DID IT!!

More to come later... but right now I'm just taking it all in.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Congrats again. It seems having Malik gone all these weekends paid off, and I am happy at the result for you and for him. Well-deserved, Mr. Murray.

·
Registered
609 Posts
HERE HERE!!! Malik is the MAN.I know Todd will agree this is partly yours bro,you really are a perfect team leader...good on ya Malik.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
AMEN - Huge thanks to Malik. He basically ran the show at the race weekends... all I had to do was get on the bike and ride it. This championship is as much his as it is mine.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yeah dude,I wish I had a Malik...I mean I love Jimmy and Stafano but they just want to socialize and drink.They say they want to come and help out,but everytime I come back from a race,they're nowhere to be found!! Up with the stands,on with the warmers...ugh.

·
Motorcycles are sexy!
826 Posts
Malik is one of a kind. I've been very lucky to have some very great support and friendship in my fellow riders at the track. But to have someone come to the track with the sole intent of supporting you is another thing entirely, and something I have yet to experience in 5 seasons of riding at the track.

Malik Rocks!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Malik knows his shit-- in allot of aspects of life other than just racing- All around good guy that you wouldn't want to fuck with in a dark alley!

Congrats on the championship- now go yerself one of them inline liter bikes for next year! (or are you one those idealogic folks that believes you should ALWAYS defend your title the next season? Defend that shit!!!!):cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts