Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start this fun list off. Post here when you find someone says something extra squiddy in the forums. :p

samz3r - "My SV's my first bike, dropped it 3 times in the first 2 days."

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Sorry Brother.... You set yourself up for this one....... :lol

Binary Jay: - " what do you do with the "loose" plastic cover?
The plastic cover which covers the.. well, plastic exhaust cover, and seperates the two "cans" to make it appear like it's two pieces (the longer I look at it, the more I'm starting to dislike it quite a lot).

After you install the FE Kit, the bottom of this piece is now loose and it keeps poking out further from the exhaust which makes it even more obvious that the exhaust is some cheap plastic. Are you guys doing anything to fix it?

I guess I should just swallow my pride and install some scorpions or something. "

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
!!! Fair enough. :p

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
FAZR6 said:
Why'd you have to bring MY product into this???!!! It isn't my fault he can't read instructions.
edited :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm starting to suspect a certain masochistic streak in Jay.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Make sure you keep this good clean fun, and only involve those within the FZ6 forum that knows that it is good clean fun. I know it hasn't got to the point where I need to start considering deleting the thread and warning people, but lets make I don't have to go there. Thanks Guys/Gals

·
Registered
341 Posts
I will call myself out and go with my Oil change mishap. Im sure i have done some other stupid things aswell.

·
Face is a Maserati!!!
1,161 Posts
EDIT.

Naahh. Not funny after all....

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
How about being messy about cleaning with WD40, and then thinking I'd cooked my brakes? I'd rather out myself than have someone else do it!

Squidliest behaviour seen: a dozen drunks riding their sportbikes out to a campground to get the party going for real. Guns, white powders, fungi, and little tabs of paper were mentioned over dinner. Hunter S. Thompson rides again! I stayed in town.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Go have some cheerios my friend.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
How about these. Again, this is all in good fun.

1) Buying top gear and try to save money on tires.
2) Doing mods before getting gear.
3) Getting a low side just to prove a theory.
4) Took a spill trying to keep up with the other rider.
5) Tossing pennies at cagers.
6) Taking delivery of a bike before taking the safety course.
7) Hacking holes in the cans, then goes online and asks: "Did I do it right?":lao
8) Storing condoms in the underseat and tries to use it.:bitchslap

I think I better stop before I piss everyone off. Forgive me.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Binary Jay said:
I'll start this fun list off. Post here when you find someone says something extra squiddy in the forums. :p

samz3r - "My SV's my first bike, dropped it 3 times in the first 2 days."
hernandezua- my 2005 R1 runs hot, what can I do to fix it?:lao

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
jcaesar said:
Make sure you keep this good clean fun, and only involve those within the FZ6 forum that knows that it is good clean fun. I know it hasn't got to the point where I need to start considering deleting the thread and warning people, but lets make I don't have to go there. Thanks Guys/Gals
sorry dude, I just read ya thread.:rolleyes

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm just waiting for someone who's been quoted without names to come in here and flame about. Now that's gonna be funny.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts