Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you may remember Harbinger from posting on here.

His name is Sgt Justin Hoffman, a USMC Reservist stationed in Haditha, Iraq. He has been on the boards for a bit.

Yesterday he lost his life in Iraq. I would like to thank BOTA:X for registering on the forum to let everyone now and posting a thread in the "Fallen Riders" forum. Here is a link to the story Clicky

Link in Fallen Riders forum.

Please keep the politics out of this thread. Thank you.

He's in the bottom left hand corner

RIP to all that died :(

·
Registered
430 Posts
Rip....

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
shit, I hate to hear this I had talked to him a few time about coming out here to ride or catching up with him. We live about 3 hours away from each other. my best goes out to the family.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
R I P fallen but not forgotten

·
Registered
539 Posts
ARRGG!!! This state has been hit hard the last week. That marine battalion taken a beating and you can bet they want some pay back. Couple guys just up the street from me are on that list. The one guy never got to see his newborn. Makes me sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
May he RIP and my prayers for his family.

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
R.I.P. His family and friends are in my prayers.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
my prayers go out to him and his family and may he RIP.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I didn't see that you had made a post for him....I grew up and went to school with his youngest brother Tyler Hoffman..I just found out by one of my friends a couple of hours ago...R.I.P

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Godspeed.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and loved ones...

May he arrive in a place with perfect twisties, and may the Heavenly Crew Chief be there, urging him on, throttle wide open.

R.I.P.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts