Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a few years ago (or so it seems) that there was a big SBN group meeting for everyone on the board. I couldn't go at the time because of being deployed but it was something I had wanted to do.

I don't know if this question is for Fred or not..but is there any plans to hold a large SBN group meeting? Would there be interest to do it? Think it would be cool to put some faces to screen names and such.

Any thoughts on it?

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Las Vegas would be great for a gathering :)

However money is always a issue :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
I would definitely be interested in something like that. I get about 3 weeks vacation a year, so I would only need enough time to arange things, oh and save the money for the trip ;)

p.s. who would make up the funky name tags?
I AM BAD HABIT

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I think it would be a great idea, but something more centrally located !!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
id go if there was some advanced notice if they were planed 6months ahead to a year i think alot of people would be able to go

·
Registered
234 Posts
i'd go if it were in florida :) sorry guys, i don't like to travel to meet strangers :twofinger

·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wasn't the last trip in Illionis (sp?) or something like that? Be cool to plan something like this, if possible and interest

·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you all are a bunch of party poopers :( :twofinger

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hey, I was in Hawaii and you never bothered to post up about meeting me when I was there.......:twofinger

BTW, the last one was held in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri a couple years ago.

·
Registered
519 Posts
somewhere mid south would be cool...maybe tennessee or something? centrall for everyone...if it was planned at least 6 monthes in advance and promoted like hell it would work

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
No, no, no...Iowa is where it's at.

·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
taziscool said:
Hey, I was in Hawaii and you never bothered to post up about meeting me when I was there.......:twofinger
All you had to do was PM me when you were coming out. Would have told you where to go and what to do and not to do :twofinger

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
It would have to be near good roads, that's all I care about!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts