Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been forever since we've had a get together. I used to have them at my place, but dont really have a place right now. Some bar and grill in KC would be great. I got the news that I will be leaving around Aug 19th. I will spend a month in St. Louis, then a couple of months at Fort Riley, then off to Iraq for 12-18 months. So it would be a good time to have a get together. Someone through out a date, and see what works for most... Darrin :cheers

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
c'mon someone throw out a date.

·
Registered
803 Posts
July 30th. And if that doesn't work, I'll still buy you a drink. Thats the least I can do.

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
WTF ? Darrin what did you do ? enlist ? what field did you get into ? tell me you ain't gonna dodge bullits and human fricken bombs.....

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looneyone said:
WTF ? Darrin what did you do ? enlist ? what field did you get into ? tell me you ain't gonna dodge bullits and human fricken bombs.....
Darrin is in the reserves as a journalist. Hopefully he wont have to dodge any bullets...I would like him to come back in one piece.

-Lori

·
Registered
30 Posts
I decided to stop using Darrins sign on and just register :)

No one but Zach is throwing up dates and places....

How about July 30th or August 13th?

A) Mickeys at 95th & Quveria
B) The Other Place in down town OP
C) The Club House at 135th and Blackbob
D) Jacks in Lawrence

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i don't have my scedhule handy, but what ever date is out there, I will do my best to get there. i hate the idea of one our own going over there, but on the other hand, I will support him going as he has to do what he has to do.

·
Registered
617 Posts
13th is a no-go for me-I will be at barber racing. The 30th my sista will be in town so that wont work either..grr... I really want to go so lets set a date and I will try my best!

-Nick

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
ill be there. only thing is i might be at work until 830 pending on what day it turns out to be. im also in topeka so if its in kc i possibly wouldnt be able to be there until like 1030 or so

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok what about the 6th? Is that good for everyone?

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i'll let you know for us in the morning.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
the 6th is going to be an 830 night for me

·
Registered
44 Posts
Darrin...damn man taking of so soon? shoot you just got a new track bike AND girlfriend to play with didn't you? :lol

A few of us will be off racing in MI on that weekend...(July 30th) so have fun :cheers , but if the date changes let me know!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well whatever we get worked out let me know, PM, call or something. Brandy and Bill will acknowledge that the only way to get me to do anything is to drag me.

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It looks like the 6th works for most people... I dont care where, you guys can decide that, preferably on the Kansas side for those of us coming from Lawrence.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Damn, I will be up there around the 13th and 14th. Going to Topeka to visit some friends there, I will have to make the trip over to L-town and visit before I leave.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts