Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the league is all set up… to join, you will have to sign up for a free Yahoo Account.. Click on the link to get started
http://standard.football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

When you sign up, make sure you join the “custom” league.. not the public. It will ask you for league ID and password which is provided below.

Please remember that this is a free league… the purpose of this league is to just have fun with other SBN members. Please use your SBN log in name as your team name. Thank you.

I will set the draft to “ready” on August 11th at 3:00 pm (mountain time).. your team should be drafted by August 12th.

Any questions, post it here.

League ID#: 33265
League Name: SBN Football
Password: sportbikes

Draft Type: Autopick Draft
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 19, 2004
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF/SPECIAL TEAMS, 6 BENCH SPOTS
Stat Categories:
QB STATS
Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (4)
Interceptions (-2)

RUSHING STATS
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)

RECEVING STATS
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)

OTHER STATS
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)

KICKER STATS
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)

DEFENSE/SPECIAL TEAMS STATS
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you will get 1 point per 20 yards gained by running or receiving.
You will get 1 point per 50 yards passing

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Nice. I'm in. Too bad Ibleedgreen didn't read the rules and didn't use his SBN username as his team name...I had no clue he was in it...hahahaha

Just kidding man.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Hey, sorry, forgot to add this.

Is there any way to pick and choose who you want high up on your auto-draft list?? Like, say that #1 on the list is...ummmm...Tom Brady, but I want to try and draft Ray Lewis first...is there any way to change that???

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Im registered now, no idea how it works but Ill get the hang of it

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Nice. I'm in. Too bad Ibleedgreen didn't read the rules and didn't use his SBN username as his team name...I had no clue he was in it...hahahaha

Just kidding man.
I read the rules, but I couldn't coach a team that bleeds and is green...............

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I read the rules, but I couldn't coach a team that bleeds and is green...............

Hahahaha...understood.

I put a different name in their first too, then I realized everyone else had their username, so I switched it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Hey, sorry, forgot to add this.

Is there any way to pick and choose who you want high up on your auto-draft list?? Like, say that #1 on the list is...ummmm...Tom Brady, but I want to try and draft Ray Lewis first...is there any way to change that???
theres a section you click, but i forget the name. there are three collumns. in the middle is the ranking by top 25/100/whatever, then there are arrows that allow you to move the players to the right collumn which is your draft. after you rank however many you choose, the rest of the players will be added onto the bottom of your list. atleast this is how i understand it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, you can prerank your players if you don't want to use Yahoo's default rank.
Click on: MY TEAM> EDIT PRE-DRAFT PLAYER RANKING > EDIT RANKING

We have 9 teams so far! Wow...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
arr syx said:
i joined, i think im vacation during the draft but its auto pick so it shouldnt matter.
Alright, welcome, you make the tenth coach/team. 10-12 is just right. :2devil

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I was going to join until I saw how people have already registered. Too many teams makes it hard to get decent players.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Jake said:
I was going to join until I saw how people have already registered. Too many teams makes it hard to get decent players.
That is true, once you get past 10 teams the selection get slim in the later rounds of the draft, but it makes the season very challenging.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ibleedgreen said:
That is true, once you get past 10 teams the selection get slim in the later rounds of the draft, but it makes the season very challenging.
I agree.. I think the good thing about a 10 team league is that EVERYONE has great players in every position.. but with 12.. drafting a key and people will have to play the free agent market more.. it encourages more trades because you HAVE to... when you have 10 teams, there really is no need to trade and you just need to pick up 1 or 2 free agents in a year.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts