• Nea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm too busy for this crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
I think that it might be easier to have designated spots just set up. Like on Sat meet at a certain time and place. Sunday certain time and place etc...you just go there and see who's down to ride and you can have usual spots. So then if you have a free day just hit the spot and if people show up you ride.

Then you can go out earlier and ride and hook up later, or just meet at the certain time. Another guy touched on this about a certain time and place for days.

·
Registered
793 Posts
benjester said:
When are you people going to learn to stop meeting in the city ALL THE TIME... the REAL fun is in the twisties... set up a weekend spot, and ride the countryside...
Well for most of us there is no time during the week to hit country, I can over here by me then it's the same situation for you guys that are farther away. The only time I hit country is on weekends, city is cool for weekdays when it gets dark and I can still ride.

It would be tight to set up a spot and just meet there on the weekends and you know you'll get some riding N.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.