• I'm too busy for this crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's in for a designated SBN Bike Night where SNBers and friends meet weekly, bi-weekly or something so we can coordinate more group rides with familiar people.
Maybe we meet on Wed. Nights but a lil earlier, go to BFS and ride from there or something.
If you have any ideas come forward with them, I demand this of you :flipa

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm in, schedule and weather permitting.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i am but maybe we can make a weekend day sunday at 2ish or something? i cant do the weekdays i have shitty hours =(

·
Registered
146 Posts
I am in weekend or weekday, whatever works for the majority. Meet while its still light enough for a good ride and then end up at a meeting spot to hang with everyone.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I tried to set this up but no one seems to like Georgie Porigies, I don't know if it's to far or what, but we do have a hassle free place to hang out at on Wed or maybe even any night of the week, I just need to check with the owners.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
hghvltge said:
i am but maybe we can make a weekend day sunday at 2ish or something? I cant do the weekdays i have shitty hours =(
I'd like to attend one of theses but can't make it on a weekday either because I live in B.F.E. If you guys can make one on a weekend I'd most likely be in.

·
Registered
266 Posts
weekends would be better since i work till 6. maybe somewhere close to the city but not in it. Tosa? Hales Corners?

lets get this thing goin

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
incognito0160 said:
maybe somewhere close to the city but not in it. Tosa? Hales Corners?
Brodhead??? :nerd

·
Registered
21 Posts
What about a weekly group ride on Saturday morning? It doesn't have to be early (I know some of you guys like to stay out late). Maybe meet somewhere at 10 or something. Just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm up for a saturday or sunday ride pretty much any week. I'd like to plan early in the week for it though. Any time in the morngin or afternoon. I can and do ride all day.

Weekday "chill" is good and the times we've been holding is good. I like the brookfield/west milwaukee area for a meeting spot.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I think that it might be easier to have designated spots just set up. Like on Sat meet at a certain time and place. Sunday certain time and place etc...you just go there and see who's down to ride and you can have usual spots. So then if you have a free day just hit the spot and if people show up you ride.

Then you can go out earlier and ride and hook up later, or just meet at the certain time. Another guy touched on this about a certain time and place for days.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Jake said:
I'd like to attend one of theses but can't make it on a weekday either because I live in B.F.E. If you guys can make one on a weekend I'd most likely be in.
B F E ... Thats hilarious i didnt think anyone else heard of that i say it and my friends look at me like im nuts... anyways.. thats it like i tried a thread earlier it didnt quite work out all that well.. ill try it again and go from there :headbang

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hey silver.. why u gotta go and try and sweat the rick james? huh? i wish i had 2 more hands cuz id give ya 4 thumbs down !! :flamed

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like the idea of a given meeting spot/time for everyday of the week..my schedule goes from filled to wide open so having a place to meet any day of the week would rock!

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
When are you people going to learn to stop meeting in the city ALL THE TIME... the REAL fun is in the twisties... set up a weekend spot, and ride the countryside...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sounds like everybodys in for a weekly weekend ride through the twisties of kettle moraine for next saturday. When is everybody available? 10 am or later for me. I agree with bonk for the brookfield/west milw. meeting spot. We might as well keep it familiar...oscars, starbucks, bfs...

·
Registered
586 Posts
benjester said:
When are you people going to learn to stop meeting in the city ALL THE TIME... the REAL fun is in the twisties... set up a weekend spot, and ride the countryside...

I like that Idea. McDonalds at Hwy 83 and 94 in Delafield is only 5 miles from Waterville road, a good spot to start the twisties, and maybe 10 miles from Holy Hill. Plus, It's only a 2 min ride for me. :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
benjester said:
i agree that riding the country is a lot better cuz theres less cops but the only reason why people MEET in the city is because its central but just because we meet there doesnt mean we have to ride there.. hmpf!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If we would meet at BFS or hwy100 its only like a 10-15 min ride to Holy Hill if we ride thje way we usually ride on the e-way.
If we meet centrally the we can decide if we want to ride the twisites or maybe change it up and go down town and to the lake or whatever...my vote goes for a central meeting spot like hwy 100.
Im not saying that becuase Im close either...I live on like 60th and Brown Deer Rd so its still a ride to hwy 100

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't think the meeting place matters as much as where we ride afterwards. As long as the meeting place is easy to find/get to, I think people will show up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts