Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday morning at 3:00 my friend Joe was coming back from Eldorado and fell asleep at the wheel of his vehicle. He hit a guardrail, and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Affectionately named "phat" joe, he was the kind of guy that lit up the face of everyone he knew. He was always the life of the party. Tonight we were supposed to go to his house to celebrate his 21'st birthday which is next Wednesday. He will be missed by friends, family, and co-workers alike.

Today we laid him to rest on his 21'st birthday.

I know that in our riding group he will be missed very much because his zx-9r will no longer be there.

Rest in peace Joe, you will be missed.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Attachments

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
R.I.P.

man,i know how long those drives out in KS can be. going to N central KS next weekend, 12hrs in the car......

·
Registered
584 Posts
Rip..... :(

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I am very sorry to hear of your loss!! :( May he rest in peace and prayers are out to you, his family and friends!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Im sorry for your loss. RIP.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
i recently lost a friend of mine in iraq, and i've lost a few more in the past. it's never easy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this. May he Rest In Peace.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i am so incrediably sorry to hear of your loss. my thoughts are with you in this sad time.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i just lost a friend/riding buddy and its very hard you always look for them even though you no there not there r.i.p to your friend and my wishes for the familiy. I know this sounds wieird but I always take a pic of my friend and put it in my jacket when i ride so he can ride with us. This may help you to ease the lose.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
RIP. Thats just too damn young...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts