Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
About time!

What I would really like to see. I would like for HD / Buell to build a production road race machine that would be able to hold it's own and be competitive with the field.

:cheers

·
Official Forum Killjoy
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See I knew youd be behind it Johnny. :)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Ducman851 said:
See I knew youd be behind it Johnny. :)
Why not. It's all about asphalt. It has 2 wheels and it rolls like 2 wheels. Every street machine has it's purpose. Some are just better at certain tasks than others.

:cheers

·
Registered
324 Posts
they just tested this "production" bike in sport rider or one of the mags and best run that could be done was 9.5. i guess i just don't get why someone would pay $32K for a bike which you cannot ride on the street and needs a wheelie bar to run only 1/2 a second faster than a street legal $10K or so bike. i dunno, i'm sure someone will buy it, but i'd rather buy a busa, set it up, and run faster times and look better doing it.....CHEAPER.

i dunno. figures Harley would be the dipshits to come out claiming "fastest production motorcycle EVER!!!" and then in small print put that you can't drive it on the street and it has a big ass wheelie bar on it and costs $32K!!! :rolleyes

what's next? we gonna start sellin funny cars and calling them "production" vehicles?? claiming "fastest car ever sold"?? :squid

Harley must be getting bored. I suppose they can always count on Jay Leno to buy all this stupid unrealistic shit. :bitchslap

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
nik_z said:
they just tested this "production" bike in sport rider or one of the mags and best run that could be done was 9.5. i guess i just don't get why someone would pay $32K for a bike which you cannot ride on the street and needs a wheelie bar to run only 1/2 a second faster than a street legal $10K or so bike. i dunno, i'm sure someone will buy it, but i'd rather buy a busa, set it up, and run faster times and look better doing it.....CHEAPER.

i dunno. figures Harley would be the dipshits to come out claiming "fastest production motorcycle EVER!!!" and then in small print put that you can't drive it on the street and it has a big ass wheelie bar on it and costs $32K!!! :rolleyes

what's next? we gonna start sellin funny cars and calling them "production" vehicles?? claiming "fastest car ever sold"?? :squid

Harley must be getting bored. I suppose they can always count on Jay Leno to buy all this stupid unrealistic shit. :bitchslap

+1

Over hyped

1 - 7 of 7 Posts