Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6161&item=2482826568&rd=1

You’ve dreamed of owning one or maybe you’ve seen the recently popular American Hot-Rod documentaries and dreamed of having your own custom built Hot-Rod. Well now is your chance to own a true piece of American history ! It is our pleasure to present this 1968 Chevrolet Camaro. This 1968 Camaro has a big block 454 running 11-1 compression with Ross pistons and Rods. Heads are oval port and there is a solid lift Cam Crane 535-555. It is set w/ 3800 RPM stall and there is a starter for street use. Hobart Transmission, Aluminum roller rockers, 4340 steel yoke etc.. This beauty will not last long! There are too many other options to list so call Danny with any additional ?’s at (817) 966-8550. Thank You for visiting another DANRICH Auto Group auction on eBay.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello Tubs! Gotta love some old american iron.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
George Clooney (sp?) was driving one of those at the beginning of From Dusk Till Dawn. I just saw it on TV the other day. Bad ass car.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm in love........ :drool

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oooh, I'd give up my house for that car.....**drool***

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is fucking sick! Noticed the speedo only goes up to 120. Bet that is buried in the 1/4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts