Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was sitting at a stop light in the right lane behind a truck and the left lane is open and a guy on a GS500 rolls up there and we are waiting and i see him look in his rearview mirror at me. it is night time and this guy has no helmet on and has SUNGLASSES ON--WHEN ITS COMPLETELY DARK OUT. i dont know how the hell he can even see. light turns green and he guns it for no reason and gets to the next red light. i guess he wants to get to the red light quicker so he can sit there and look cool? cauz i honestly dont know of any other reason to do it. maybe one of you do?

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
So what you're telling us is: You were checking out another dude. For future reference, have a look at the bike, maybe a nod of acknowlegement. Anything else is simply gay.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I wear my sunglasses at night sometimes, or inside :D I dont like changin my shield so alot of the times im riding at night with my tinted shield down. You get used to it. That dosnt sound to bad though. Ive seen worse.

I was comming down the highway yesterday crusing along at about 85 in my car when i notice 2 bikes hammering down behind me. They are comming up fast right on my ass so i put my directional on and before i could even finish turning into the middle lane one goes all the way to the right and flies by, the other goes by me on my left. It was around 5:30, pretty heavy traffic to. Next thing you know out of no where 3 more come flying by. I saw one in the passing lane, a car was infront of him and me in the middle lane....i decide to speed up just out of curiosity to see if he will try and speed up and cut me off before i close the gap. Sure enough he does at the last friggin second to almost drilling the car infront of him. Ok....so I gotta take the exit comming up. Pop on my directional and i am about to pull into the right lane when out from behind the car right behind me another one pulls into the right lane and flies by me. If i didnt see him and turned into the right lane he would have drilled me. 2 of them had chicks on the back with sweatshirts on. Dicks like that weaving in and out of lanes on the highway during traffic are the ones who give us a bad name.

Im not saying ive never weaved in and out and flew down the highway. Im sure we all have at one point or another, but i rarley ride like that in traffic.

I just cant wait to get to the track for a trackday. Wont have to worry bout morons in cages, cops, animals, sand, etc. Just the twisties :headbang

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anti-Hero said:
So what you're telling us is: You were checking out another dude. For future reference, have a look at the bike, maybe a nod of acknowlegement. Anything else is simply gay.
nah i wasnt checking out another dude. watching him is not checking him out. besides, he was too cool to acknowlege others riders

·
Registered
426 Posts
TRocket said:
i was sitting at a stop light in the right lane behind a truck and the left lane is open and a guy on a GS500 rolls up there and we are waiting and i see him look in his rearview mirror at me. it is night time and this guy has no helmet on and has SUNGLASSES ON--WHEN ITS COMPLETELY DARK OUT. i dont know how the hell he can even see. light turns green and he guns it for no reason and gets to the next red light. i guess he wants to get to the red light quicker so he can sit there and look cool? cauz i honestly dont know of any other reason to do it. maybe one of you do?

I don't see what the big deal is. I have a small bike and I gun it all the time up to 8k. It's not going anywhere that fast but I just like to ride that way. I don't speed though :)

The sunglasses, maybe he wanted them to keep the bugs from hitting his eyes? It really sucks balls when that happens.

Ok he was an idiot for not wearing a helmet but that's his choice.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Last guy I knew that did that beat the underpass light and t-boned a car that caught the yellow.
I know this guy personally and his name is "Gary". Well Gary has wrecked 3 bikes, numerous cars (even took his Ford Tempo and Mercury Marquis 4 wheeling in the mud) so NO one lends him anything.
We named his squidness "garyitis". He is married with 3 kids, that slowed him down. Lucky him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts