Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
walking back across the street from the running track outside the gym, i saw two little girls behind a van getting ready to run across the street. there was a car speeding up the hill that they couldn't see.

I yelled, 'woah', and they stopped and looked at me and the car went flying by. they looked back at me and smiled and I felt assured that i was on the highway to heaven :lol

in all seriousness, i really think they might have gotten hit.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Good work man. Karma is in your favor.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mucho Gonzales said:
walking back across the street from the running track outside the gym, i saw two little girls behind a van getting ready to run across the street. there was a car speeding up the hill that they couldn't see.

I yelled, 'woah', and they stopped and looked at me and the car went flying by. they looked back at me and smiled and I felt assured that i was on the highway to heaven :lol

in all seriousness, i really think they might have gotten hit.
MY HERO!!! [seriously, good job Jer, not everyone has a soft-spot for shorty's like you and me]

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That was truly a good deed.

·
Registered
418 Posts
:eek: Hey, Jer.... now I feel bad for getting you and Brian that ticket that day out on 135. I was going to say: I need to ride with you now for good karma, but I think mine's expired to the tune of $110...

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually, i'm just going to ride over there and pay it sometime. why don't you go with me and just pay for it.

that green on money is good karma, but it has to come out of someone else's pocket to work.

·
Registered
731 Posts
next time just point at them behind their back so they don't hear you and stop to think about it...

well done anyway ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mucho Gonzales said:
actually, i'm just going to ride over there and pay it sometime. why don't you go with me and just pay for it.

that green on money is good karma, but it has to come out of someone else's pocket to work.
Yeah, lemme know how much you need and I'll drop by the ATM on my way home from work....

edit: or would you rather just be paid in :beer :beer :beer :beer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts