Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who the heck is goin down to the track either day? for the love of GOD!! lol i wanna go but i DON'T wanna by myself..i thought if anyone would like to meet up with me im on the way down there (ryan rd) i can meet some of you somewhere theres tons of stuff around (to eat too if someone wants something before we head down) mcD's wendys gas stations arbys kfc subway id like to leave ehh 1130ish? is anyone going and would like to meet up?? :dunno

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Unless I can find a pimp in the next 24 hours that wants to shell out 20 bones for me to watch some stuff I can see for free tonight, I am not going either day. :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Unless I can find a pimp in the next 24 hours that wants to shell out 20 bones for me to watch some stuff I can see for free tonight, I am not going either day. :)
Are you trying to tell hghvltge something?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Are you trying to tell hghvltge something?
I was waiting for you to offer. :leghump

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Grass, Gas or Ass
Oh hell yeah! :headbang

While we're at it, any women want to front me $20...you can use me and abuse me :bananafu:

·
Registered
177 Posts
anyone wanna give me 20 bucks!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I could use the $20 to get in also?? whips, chains, handcuffs.. i dont mind.. also be helpful if ya make it $30 so I can fill up on gas too. Whoever wants to pay for me just gimme a call on the cellie

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
doh.. its one weekend a year come on!! lets get out and ride and have some fun =0)

·
Jerk
990 Posts
CJ I can front your admission if you pay me back. And I won't run the usual juice on the 20 either. Call me before 12:30 and we'll work something out.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think since no one can really make up their mind ill go to chicago =( blah!!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I'm probably headin' down shortly, but I'll be rolling out of there around 2 or so.

T

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm headed out of the house now. Should be at Hooters for lunch around noon. Probably stay out till 5 or 6, then back to Delafield for a moving out bash&trash.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alrighty guys for those of who want to go or are interested were meetin up and stayin til about 1 - 130 at subway on ryan road.. or if anyone wants to just meet a couple of us down there we're headin out after that so uhh yeah call on the cellie if ya want 414 -708-8321 peace out my homies! ~ steph

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Ugh. Appears I had a "battery malfunction" with some of my gear (image tank) and didn't notice it until halfway through the time I spent there. Lost about 500 shots. :p

Not sure if I'll be able to make it back out tomorrow or not. Planning to shoot some aerial photo work in the morning and I've already spent zero time with the wife today, so I may not get much time to go play tomorrow. hehehe.

Here's a taste, however...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts