Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys , So here it is ... Me and Kazlab will be leaving raleigh and going to the moutians !! We will end up at the Linville Caverns ! Very cool place. Anyone that wants to ride is welcome! We will be meeting at the gas station(bp i think) On the corner of blue ridge and hillsborough st between 8:30-9:00 leaving out no later than 9:30am! We will make this run a one day deal. we should be back between 8-9pm ..Anyone from the west intrested , we can meet you off of an exit on the way ..Ok so if you guys can handle this LONG trip ( :eek:nfloor ) Meet us Or give me a call 919-422-2677 Thanks --tony

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
I'll probably make this. Gotta get ready for the Sturgis ride. Dunno if you have made it out yet, but what roads due you plan on taking?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Is this further west then the MTNs we went to ??

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not too much difference in mileage ,a little futher North ..you going to make it ??

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yo$hi said:
I'll probably make this. Gotta get ready for the Sturgis ride. Dunno if you have made it out yet, but what roads due you plan on taking?

still thinking about this ..not sure yet ..but it will be a scenic one !

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sat is good for me since that is normally a riding day for me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just received my new leathers by Fed Ex and need to break them in. Would be an excellent opportunity before going back to Ca Superbike school this fall

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
SON OF A BITCH! I want to go, but got my kid, so I can't. Make it the weekend after. I'll skip Rockingham for another ride to the Mountains!!!

damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit.........

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So anyone going to make the trip ?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll make it. Are you talking about the gas station across from The Castle where we met up on Saturday? I'll plan to be there by 9 unless I hear otherwise.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TRaGiK said:
Mike - Get on aim or yahoo please.
you can send him a PM for that ! Mod! :bitchslap

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
fuck dat

i'm lazy right now.

And besides, I'm a mod....I can do as I please. BITCH!!! :D

Oh yeah....and YOU SUCK for planning this trip on this weekend. DAMN!

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
I'm down. I'm gonna stay back in Winston that night and come back Sunday, but I'm down to ride wherever on Sat and then I'll just peal off on the way back.

I heard somewhere that they expect 6 inches of rain by Monday, but I dunno. :pisson

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
W/ the weather ,,,the saturday ride is going to be a game time decision ....We will see later on friday ....

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
yo$hi said:
Ha, should have rode with Mike and I tonight. Hail, lightning, rain, extreme wind...Bout hit 2 DOT barrels/cones on the new 64 bypass cause the wind blew them and me all over the place. Luckly I was able to miss most of it as it was right on my ass the whole time.

But, then I got home and was locked out....Had to break in not so nicely. Oh well, I'll fix it after this here beer. :beer
Damn Yosh, glad to see you made it....I was blown from one side of the road to the other...Then went through a puddle that came up to my knees, that was special...filled up my boots. Maybe I oughta start looking at a Weather Report before I leave...nahhhh...Good ride...

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Damn Yosh, glad to see you made it....I was blown from one side of the road to the other...Then went through a puddle that came up to my knees, that was special...filled up my boots. Maybe I oughta start looking at a Weather Report before I leave...nahhhh...Good ride...
Sorry moved my post to Big's thread. So delete my shit from above Mr. Mod.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Ok guys looks like its going to be one of those famous NC days where we might get rain we might not ..so the trip is ON!!!!! un less is is pouring out when you get up! We will be meeting @ the gas station near the fairgrounds between 8:30-9:00 leaving no later than 9:30 !!! If your running late call me or mike

1 - 20 of 31 Posts