Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
I'm out on this one too :cry

My sister is getting married on the 9th, so I'll be in central Illinois for that :)

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Saturdays are good for me. Count me in unless something changes during the week

·
Registered
57 Posts
Depends if I get a chance to get some new tires this week. My rear tire is pretty much bald! I'm too lazy to pull the rims off so I need to bring the bike to Competition and wait for them to mount both tires...

·
Registered
820 Posts
I will be in Michigan this Saturday. Wish I could check the bike on the plane. Many more hills and curves up there.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Never been on the .6 ... hmm.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Holy crap! Then we must go this Saturday - its a moral obligation now. It is a long trip - about 150 miles each way - and cops might turn us away if they closed it - and seems like another hot hot hot day....but still worth the try.

We can return via some road that leads to Moroso, eventually - would need to contact someone to set us straight on the path...

·
Registered
404 Posts
hurricane dennis

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Today: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight: Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Warm. Low around 80F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tomorrow: Showers and a few thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tomorrow night: Windy...scattered showers during the evening, becoming more widespread overnight with a few thundershowers. Low 79F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Saturday: Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 70s.

Sunday: Thundershowers. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 70s.

Monday: A few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 70s.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts