Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay all, here is the scoop for next saturday, we are talking about a topeka run next weekend. so all you lawrence peeps, feel free to meet up or come up to sonic and circle back etc. all you topeka peeps, feel free to join in once we get there. just doing it so switch things up a little bit. we can and will hit the stuff here too, but problably after topeka. anyway, post up if you are interested...

·
Registered
531 Posts
hhmmmmm ver interesting.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Sounds like a blast (seroiusly) but I am going have to pass. My head isn't anywhere near into riding right now and that's the last place it needs to be if I go.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
My no just turned into a maybe. Might be worth a call to check in on me.

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
If you guys are coming clear into T-town, come on down to the party. From what I gather, most of the TSR folks are planning on being down there Sat night. Be a good time to meet the group (if you haven't already) and it's a nice little ride south from Heartland Park. Takes about 8 mins to ride from Honda Sport in South Topeka to the party, total round trip is under 20 mins...check out the PAAARRRRRR-TTAAYYY thread in the Kansas City listing.

Phil
785-836-7733 for directions or to have someone meet you in T-town and bring you down if you want. I'll be at 816-243-7006 til 11:30 tonight, call anytime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts