Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all -

Just wanted to post a Saturday Ride. ZX14GPA and possibly another rider will be meeting me at the Lowes on Lakeland Highlands Rd in Lakeland at 0745. ksu at 0800.

Route TBD, but our options so far are the ever-popular Polk County Roads, a South Ride, or maybe even a North Ride. If you show up, you can help us decide.

The pace will not be Super Sunday, but it won't be a snooze-fest either.

All are welcome - get out of bed (or maybe just don't go to bed) and let's ride!

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
I have to work, you should stop by and get another dane lol

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
I love the german shepherds that come throught here. But anyway I should start going on more rides when I finish this application and finish building the jeep.

·
Registered
427 Posts
i have to be at work at 11....so i may get up and come early...as long as you guys don't get me lost on those back roads. i'll have to be back at home by like 10:30...maybe we can ride then stop and get some breakfast after

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
For those of you from out of town -

Lowes of Lakeland
3525 LAKELAND HIGHLANDS ROAD
LAKELAND, FL 33803

If anyone runs late or gets lost on the way - call me.

'fishnride' Kerry - 863-602-9141.

Hope to see a few familiar faces in the morning.

BTW - If JohnH#1 shows in the AM, I know we have at least one vote for a South Ride.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Was thinkin about riding wit ya's but I really needed to sleep in and did so.
I didnt get in til 2am anyway from hangin out with a buddy. Good Lord, it felt soo good to sleep in til noon today :neener :)

Hope yous had a good ride though!

·
Registered
427 Posts
it was a good ride....i don't know if kerry got any vid, or not.....had to cut it short cuz i had to be at work at 11.

kerry, i made it to work right at 11:01, pretty good timing. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts