Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
If it's not raining (I know, I'm a puss)... I'm game. Anyone else?

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Looks like major rain for Sunday...................

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sooooo..... weather permitting, what time... 8:00? 8:30? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about this you freaking board monkey!!!!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

·
Registered
57 Posts
azamora954 said:

:rolleyes :rolleyes
Did I miss something? :dunno :dunno

·
Registered
453 Posts
azamora954 said:

I think he's finally lost it ...........

·
Registered
404 Posts
well i think i'll come up too...ive got nothing to do

·
Registered
404 Posts
by the way....where is the shell station?? hurry before i go to sleep

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looks good - the weather is moving north and there is not much behind it...

Map in motion

The Shell station is at the corner of Northeast corner of Pines Blvd and I75.

Last on there buys the Starbucks doubleshots! :locked

·
Registered
404 Posts
weather isnt good where I am...wont make it...sorry guys

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
AZA, you know what happened. You were probably quoting someone and wrote in the quotes. So when you went to post it, your post was actually in the quote and there was nothing under it to post so the system thinks you didn't type anything.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You all missed a nice ride! No rain at all - even now there is no rain. :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

Let's try again tomorrow...

·
Registered
453 Posts
It was raining a little by my house this morn.......roads were wet....had to abort.
Will do fo sho tomorrow !!!! Weather looks better for tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts