Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea people, I was talking with Chiny and it looks like this saturday I will be taking the jetski out to markham park in weston, because I do not know any other place to take out my jetski so if some of you want to go, chime in and let me know.


It will be maybe around 11 or 12 since I have to take a test in the morning at 8 AM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Watch out for the wildlife... some of them will mistake you for kentucky fried chicken ... they may want to snack on a leg or thigh ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kevlar said:
Watch out for the wildlife... some of them will mistake you for kentucky fried chicken ... they may want to snack on a leg or thigh ;)

hmmm is there something That I dont know about? Dont tell me there are alligators.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Papo, don't listen to Kevlar. Markham Park has 2 sessions available on weekends only. Either from 10a-1p OR 1:30p-4:30p. It's $10.00/session (3 hours) + $1.00/person to get in the park. They allow up to 17 ski's at a time on the lake, no reservations, just first come first serve. I can show you where the park is if you want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
motopsyko32 said:
do you only ride fresh water?

No, most of the time i went jetskiing was in the keys to the sandbar where tiki bar is...Ive only went in fresh water on my ski once and that was at my cousin's lake.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chinygyal said:
Papo, don't listen to Kevlar. Markham Park has 2 sessions available on weekends only. Either from 10a-1p OR 1:30p-4:30p. It's $10.00/session (3 hours) + $1.00/person to get in the park. They allow up to 17 ski's at a time on the lake, no reservations, just first come first serve. I can show you where the park is if you want.
well we must get there early if we want to go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
motopsyko32 said:
you can drop anywhere for salt water. but the pain in the ass is washing it after

werd


i hate having to wash it and flush out the salt water too.

Im trying to see who wants to go so we all can have fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chinygyal said:
The first session?

2nd...i am taking a test at 8 am. dont know when i will be done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Ah... I didn't run on the lake, I was too cheap for that, I was running in the canals between the park and the highway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Papo600RR said:
2nd...i am taking a test at 8 am. dont know when i will be done.
I can't do the second one, I got a birfday party to go to. Can we do it next weekend?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chinygyal said:
I can't do the second one, I got a birfday party to go to. Can we do it next weekend?
Next weekend is the races at homestead..guess we will have to see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Is it Choinch or Judd that is into the Xtreme Jet SKiing?

The Ocean is fun on a ski specially on a stormy Day. I think it was 10th street we always launched on in Ft Laud
 

·
I rock
Joined
·
1,664 Posts
why dont you guys take it to the intercoastal?? the is a Marina on Collins..where I keep my bro's boat...we can take the boat and the jetski for a spin....but only after 4pm....I need to work from 9 to 3...of course I have a gate pass...but you fools need to pay like 5.00 to get in.... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
you guys run in the canel next to the park whenver you want, no groups or prices. if you take the canel west of the park i think it puts you in a big open area so you can do whatever you want.

i think it's been a while.
 

·
So easy a ...
Joined
·
87 Posts
Kevlar said:
you guys run in the canel next to the park whenver you want, no groups or prices. if you take the canel west of the park i think it puts you in a big open area so you can do whatever you want.

i think it's been a while.
Just watch out for gator's. Saw a huge one pulled out that canal before. :)
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top