Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· How about them Redskins?
2,440 Posts
My irrelevant posting of lyrics,
When Metallica was actually cool.

Do unto others as they have done unto you
But what in the hell is this world coming to?

Blow the universe into nothingness
Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest

Fight fire with fire
Ending is near
Fight fire with fire
Bursting with fear

We shall die

Time is like a fuse, short and burning fast
Armageddon is here, like said in the past

Fight fire with fire
Ending is near
Fight fire with fire
Bursting with fear

Soon to fill our lungs the hot winds of death
The gods are laughing, so take your last breath

Fight fire with fire
Ending is near
Fight fire with fire
Bursting with fear

Fight fire with fire

2,440 Posts
BadNatured said:
Haha I am 19. I don't think I am young per say. Just kind of a joke. One guy is posting about his wife, another guy is talking about him and his wife bought a new house, one guy is 22 and im like "fuck im 19 and still at UNLV".
yea I would say the majority of the riders here are over 25. We tend to attract the calmer safer riders. We also send squids packing....LOL

2,440 Posts
BadNatured said:
I am no damn squid. I wear full gear for the most part (just jeans but once it cools down Ill buy some leathers). I don't wheelie, I don't race, I took the MSF course, etc etc. By and far I am not a squid. I grew up around bikes. That being said, I do have a little more aggression naturally than most people that comes out during riding. But only in the twists, I'd like to stay alive on the street. Hopefully me being 19 doesn't alienate me. I want to ride just like everyone else.
no one is calling you a squid dude.. :) All I was saying is that this group for the most part is a very conservative bunch. There are no reckless riders here. This is the safest group I have ever ridden with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.