Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone riding this wknd? Sat is supposed to be nice, reletively speaking for MI.

And no GODZUKI, I'm not riding over to the west siieeede!
:fiddy
MAY be talked into riding in the Stockbridge area... and then to the MI brewery for some antifreeze...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cb400bill said:
nope. Haven't put my bike away yet. Just too far east for me.
True! K'zoo's a bit of a haul... but you should never ride all the way out east here. Ain't NO good roads! :mad:

A lot of times I head west, to Jackson/Lansing/AA area.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Those are about the only worthwhile roads I found on the eastside. I was busy working my ass off, so not even a possibility for me. Bike doesn't get put away until the first heavy snow fall!

·
Registered
232 Posts
James, I am green with envy every time I see your pictures in the dirt.

I would LOVE to have a dirt bike and learn properly what do with it. I had heaps of fun during the MSF dirt bike class I took last year and am hooked. But as so often in life, you can't have everything. Right.
One day I will make it up into your area and you will have to hook me up with a bike.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rode a dirtbike for the first time this year, put 20+ miles on an old 175 two-smoker. Was very counter-intuitive after getting off my Mille-R, but after ten miles, started to get into it.

If I had the $$$, would get one!

Per Sat ride, did get out Lansing-way. Met up with some sportbikers from Jackson. Showed 'em some nice roads in the area.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yea it was some real fun i crashed hard 1 time, and bent my sub frame down and to the left, thus kinking my Ti prociruit pipe. i am hoping like hell i can fix all of it. i was able to finish the ride just like nothing had happend, and i didnt even realize it till the next days ride when i went to unload my bike, from the truck at the second trail head.

my buddy there said he though the pipe would be an easy fix, due to he fixed one way worse than mine, but the sub frame might not be fixable. i was realy hauling butt when i went down, i myself just have a little soreness in my shoulder, and i still cant figure out what the bike hit to make all this happen. hehe ohh well thats what dirt bikes are for is being thrown to the ground isnt it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
North Territorial, that's it! I couldn't for the life of me remember the road name! I love passing that sign :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts