Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
im there are you Daytona?...BBarnes you sound familiar too man, i know ive ridden with you before......Kenny (CBRXX) where r u man?? you were usually the one who wrangled up the Polk County guys and brought them to Tampa....cmon man we need the old days again i miss them, now i just have a G/F and a daughter to share you guys with :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
You must really like them if you are willing to share your girlfriend :twofinger :lol

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
haa haa....you know what i meant (or i hope so) my G/F is mine find your own...lol i meant share you guys friendship with....that shit never comes out like you want it to ya know??

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
HA HA..... I know what ya meant man... but ya left the door open and I just had to take the shot. Had to have something to cheer me up.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
speed wheelie said:
This may be a good ride!!
Whether permitting....
:mad: :boid I doubt I'll have my bike ready by then. I'm going to take the front plastic off and have it painted. Might paint the entire bike black. I've been seeing too many silver SV's

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Kenny where do you wanna meet up?? seeing as how you are comming the furthest we'll try and make it easier on ya...Daytona we usually meet up sonewhere we can all sit down and relax a bit, take off the gear and suck down some food....Im about mickey d's but i dunno how the guys are gonna feel...i just dont eat that kinda stuff :(

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Im definetly in as long as the weather holds out.
Man, I was just thinkin of all the rides at nite we used to do. I miss those days. Then again most of us arent livin the single life anymo so ya got to take care of both, ya know.

It would be cool to hit the "lot" and Ybor though.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
im with BET i miss the old days.....and Daytona why not meet us in Brandon for eats and then we can all go together?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.