Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!
I have a ride planned for Saturday, Aug 28th (this coming Saturday). People are going to be meeting at Culvers in Fort Atkinson at 10:00 a.m. We will be leaving Culvers at 10:30 sharp so if you plan to be there, don't be late. The plan is to ride out to Dodgeville and what not.
If you are coming out of Milwaukee, take 94 W (towards Madison) and get off on the Johnson Creek\HWY 26 exit. At the light turn left onto 26. Stay on 26 through Jefferson, it turns into the bypass so stay on the bypass. Get off on the HWY 12 Exit. At the stop turn left and Culvers will be on on your right, about a 1/4 mile down the road. It is right next to Pick 'n Save.
Hope some of you can make it!
Tammy

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Tammy - is this the "Super Ultra Mega Ride" you told me about a few weeks ago?!?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
If I'm up in time I'm in. I dunno though. Depends on my first week back at school and how this new job is gonna go. What time are you planning on heading back Tammy?

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Todd-
Yea this is the "mega ride".

Ali-
I have no idea how long we will be riding. I want to put a bunch of miles on!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
boo, you all suck........i want to go, but again, working all weekend.....

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Am I the only dude posting on this thread?!

Well, I like to ride. I'd have trouble turning down a "super ride". I'd need a really good excuse to turn down a "super ultra ride"...

So I guess I can't turn down a "Super Ultra Mega Ride"!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Murf99 said:
Am I the only dude posting on this thread?!

Well, I like to ride. I'd have trouble turning down a "super ride". I'd need a really good excuse to turn down a "super ultra ride"...

So I guess I can't turn down a "Super Ultra Mega Ride"!!!!!

Unless things change, I'll be in on this as well. I'm always up for a ride that starts in Fort and is a "mega ride". We'll have to stop at Robs and say HI to diamond and see if we can get benjester and Jake on this as well since both of them are so close.

Todd, where in Milwaukee are you? I live in New Berlin, 2 miles from BFS and 4-5 from HWY 100. We could meet up and take 18 all the way out there.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I'm going to give it about a 60% chance that I am going to be there.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I may be in, but I'd have to meet you guys somewhere out west because I'm pretty sure I'll be working till 11 am on Saturday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in... but I got work at 5:30 so I won't be staying the whole time... I guess if anybody has to leave early or to work too... it would be tight having a riding partner back to Milwaukee...

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see rain in the forcast...40% and less I'm still going.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Staff meeting at 8, but I'll prolly be outta there by 930 and if I head straight out I might make it in time... I work at 4 though so I would have to be back in milwaukee by 3ish... hmm thinking if its gonna be worthwhile...

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
diamond said:
:a2 oh sure... just stop in and tease me why dontcha?

you're cruel, Brian... :spank

Last year, Ben tells me that I should call the two of you more often. This year, I stop at Rob's every couple of weeks to see you every time I pass by JC going to Madison. You or Ben need to give me the addy and directions to your new place so that we can show up unexpectedly on any given weekend wanting to go riding.

And for this, I still get :spank

Damn, I can't win! :twofinger

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
Bike's up and running again so i'm down for a group ride again. Still no fairings atm but who cares. Sanding and painting just takes to damn long. Brian if you wanna meet up just say when and where and i'll be there, i won't be so squidy this time though ;) It's damn good to be back on the bike again, seeing it's been almost a year since i crashed.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
lu6an said:
Brian if you wanna meet up just say when and where and i'll be there, i won't be so squidy this time though ;)
Definately...I just checked, I've still got your cell number (that is if it hasn't changed). I'll give you a call Friday night. Hopefully the forecasted rain holds off.

Sorry for keeping Melissa so long on Sunday. We got to talking for quite a while in the parking lot. She called me after you left her place and told me that you were there waiting for her.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Ehh... Im up in the air right now. What is going to be so "super ultra mega" about this ride?

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
Moses said:
Last year, Ben tells me that I should call the two of you more often. This year, I stop at Rob's every couple of weeks to see you every time I pass by JC going to Madison. You or Ben need to give me the addy and directions to your new place so that we can show up unexpectedly on any given weekend wanting to go riding.

And for this, I still get :spank

Damn, I can't win! :twofinger
lmao... did you think you could actually win at this argument... lol...

:twofinger

1 - 20 of 40 Posts