Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for riding Saturday- starting perhaps with lunch somewhere and then some twisties somewhere out away from the city- I haven't hit up any twisties since I was last riding with you guys and Scott was leading so that was over a month ago :(

Any ideas? I'd be up for riding out past Madison if anyone else wants to- I was in the Plattville area a couple weekends ago and was drooling over all the twisties when I was in my car.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The area out there is nice but for me I got roped into hauling wood. Then I plan on hitting Rockerbox hopefully around 2 ish. Kind of depends when we get done hauling wood.
During the "Slimy Crud Run" I ride with a group from Kenosha and we make it to Leland by way of the hilly twisty country roads.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'll probably be up for this if I don't get started working on the boat.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I would go if I wasn't heading to Milwaukee. Lots of great roads west up Madison.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'd go if I didn't throw my back out humping your mom. *nooch*

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Yea, I was near Plattville over the winter and had a blast in the snow sliding around in a 14 passenger van. It's fun. Rob, call me, if you leave early enough i'll go for a bit, but i want to hit up Rockerbox too.

I want to organize a fall ride to an area I know just into Iowa. Tons of rollings hills and such. And then another ride near Chestnut Mountain in IL. There is an insane road right near the ski resort that would be a blast.

Tom.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have to go get my car tint fixed at 9am which should only take an hour, but to be safe I'm thinking 11 would be the earliest I could meet up. We could always head out for a couple hours and then you could go to Rockerbox.

Fall ride sounds great as well- I'd be in:)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I'm going to have to bail for Saturday (even though I started the thread) because my parents are now coming into town.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Blah parents are outta town this weekend, up north camping somewhere. So I'll prolly be out during the day, just around this area though. Gotta stick around at night though and take care of my Mom's puppy.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Been there and done that at my house while the rents were outta town. NEVER AGAIN!! I learned from my mistake. 76 underaged drinkers ticketed 6 people over the age of 21 ticketed, 6 arrests (I think it was), 2 stops by the police, 1 girl with alcohol poisoning, 1 fire truck and an ambulance later.... Needless to say my parents found out.... OH and the bastards took the keg! All I can say is, it was one hell of a party!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts