Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else lives in SA? I've been here for a couple years now and usually go out riding 2-3 times a month on the weekends. Most common ride is up to bandera then on to kerrville with a stop at Koyote Ranch for lunch. Looking for folks to hit up the three sisters with.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. I ride up to austin to visit family about once a month. Im going up to austin for a fund raiser ride this friday actually.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I'm here for schOol. Gotta love UT after graduating from high school in a town of ~3000 people. Finals week this week though. That's alright, my girlfriends roommate is out of town which makes the nights well worth it :D

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm here for schOol. Gotta love UT after graduating from high school in a town of ~3000 people. Finals week this week though. That's alright, my girlfriends roommate is out of town which makes the nights well worth it :D
:banana:banana:agree

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Only bad part is that we went to bed at 3:30, and woke up at 6:30. Bleh. Worth it though :) :) :)

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Why would you sleep on the couch? But I bet you didn't awake needing to read 150 pages in a biologytextbook?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why would you sleep on the couch? But I bet you didn't awake needing to read 150 pages in a biologytextbook?
I'm old and just got Netflix. Fell asleep watching movies lol. I woke up to a little girl begging to use my iPad for movies lol. After about 3 hours of sleep.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I'm old and just got Netflix. Fell asleep watching movies lol. I woke up to a little girl begging to use my iPad for movies lol. After about 3 hours of sleep.
I love Netflix. I love watching on my iPad too! So, getting pedophiliac are we? :p

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Refer to the :p , which is typically indicative of sarcasm...

Max, what you doing on the TX boards?

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Refer to the :p , which is typically indicative of sarcasm...

Max, what you doing on the TX boards?
My point was that no father thinks that pedophile jokes at their childrens' expense is funny; whether a smiley is added or not. I know that you didn't mean it to be rude, but it was inappropriate. When you have kids, you'll understand.

I clicked on the 'New Posts' button. I didn't even look at the forum subsection. I clicked on this thread because I spent time in San Antonio with the military.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
My point was that no father thinks that pedophile jokes at their childrens' expense is funny; whether a smiley is added or not. I know that you didn't mean it to be rude, but it was inappropriate. When you have kids, you'll understand.

I clicked on the 'New Posts' button. I didn't even look at the forum subsection. I clicked on this thread because I spent time in San Antonio with the military.
I can see your point. I do apologize for my comment, it is, like you said, something I didn't think about because I do not have children. Maybe someday I'll really get what you say, because I do think it is something that I can see your point, but not fully understand the extent of it because I do not have children.

And I'm sorry if it came off rude as to 'why are you posting in here.' It was meant to be more curious than put offish. I have a friend in San Antonio in the Air Force.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just left SA at the beginning of March. Lookup a group called San Antonio Sportbike Riders on meetup.com. There's always stuff going on throughout the week, and there's a regular group that rides out into the hill country every weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts