Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Last I knew, we couldn't use the "Hello Kitty" no matter what. As for the font, I really still don't like it. It's to "gangsta" If you look at it, and I have had a lot of ppl ask me "What is the bussy bosse"? I really just like nice cursive. Flowing and femi..:D just my 2¢

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Could you show us something more like what Japbike is talking about- but maybe with blndebmbr's silhouette? Or maybe your own version of a super cute kittie gone biker??

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Hmmmm, well I was telling Nancy I wanted to design a new kitty. I'll go through the fonts I have, I mean I don't see why we can't have multiple decal designs, like a selection, if that's okay with Nancy. I like to try and keep everyone happy :)...

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I agree with Maccie on the font...not a huge fan, but then again that could be because I am an old lady!!! hahahaha!!!
Multiple font choices would be cool too. That way us grannies can have our own font!!! :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
blndebmbr said:
I agree with Maccie on the font...not a huge fan, but then again that could be because I am an old lady!!! hahahaha!!!
Multiple font choices would be cool too. That way us grannies can have our own font!!! :)

I agree with having a different font I plan on putting a SMALL sticker on my bike (not a big fan of them) and some kick ass kitty would be cool

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ok, so we agree on the kick-ass kitty...!! YAY!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure I just copied the ones that Courtney sent me...wasn't sure if you guys wanted a brand new logo =p

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okie well lemme work on it, I'll come up with a few different designs, I have some ideas...so brb =p

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
blndebmbr said:
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Yes, you are old. well, and so am I.. :cry! j/k!! Old, but sexy! Lets see what other fonts we can get. I have some program that has 1001 fonts or some crap like that...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I dont like the font either its hard to read :)

And that kitty is scary LOL

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i've been working on a new one...combined of a silouhuette and a cat...have a lot of different versions...just mad today cuz my MSF was cancelled >=( so now I have to wait till end of July...but I should have the new versions and a new font also by later today..maybe tonight after my final...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts