·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Bummer...........RIP

Says he had a helmet on.............what injuries did he sustain?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hybrid said:
Says he had a helmet on.............what injuries did he sustain?
Don't know. That curve should have been a cake walk for him. This doesn't add up for me.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. R.I.P. Lance. :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
He was a very nice man. Always quick to answer you questions and help out on the boards.

I had ridden with him a few times.

I didnt know him that well, but its very saddening to know that he is gone.

It makes me think about the way I was riding just the day prior. Be safe everyone.

·
Registered
331 Posts
completely heartbreaking. lance was a really great guy. can't believe i'll never be able to communicate w/him again.
may all his family & friends find peace with their loss over this holiday season. remember everybody out there that rides.

wise advice from a great rider: one curve @ a time

lance you're missed

·
Dongsy Normous
745 Posts
RIP.........makes me realize how lucky i am. it sounds just like my crash three weeks ago....

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
NO WAY!!! That really sucks. Never met Lance but know him by reputation. What a loss.

I'm really suprised since I wouldn't consider that area of 100 all that dangerous. I wonder what happened?

Edit: Just found out it was at the S turn. Bad area.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
nurider said:
I saw him minutes before this happened. Still can't believe it.
R.I.P. Lance. It's very sad to hear this! I didn't know him personally but only via here and sb.ws. My thoughts & prayers are with his friends and family.

Were you riding with him before this happened? What part of 100 did it happen on?

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
r.i.p. i don't understand how a lowside of that nature(asuming he had on gear)
could have been fatal. the article said that he slid across the road and into a grassy embankment.......... sorry to hear about this unfortunate happening.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Oh man.... what a loss to this world.

He was a great guy. I've dealt with him several times... never met him, though.

I was hoping to someday. :(

RIP, buddy.....

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
wow...that is truly sad. I never met him but I had spoken with him on SBN several times. That is incredible.

RIP Lance.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
R.I.P Lance! Talked to him several times and even bought some tires off of him. Helluva nice guy!

Fuck! This sucks!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LadyJules31 said:
Were you riding with him before this happened? What part of 100 did it happen on?
I was in my car heading north on 100, across from the Wawa near Rt. 22 & 100. He was heading south on his bike. I saw him and told myself I'd harass him on the forum as he seemed to be headed home. Strangely enough, it was a fluke I was in my car; it was a toss up between taking the car or the bike. Had I been on the bike, I'd have seen him and gone riding with him.

The accident occured south of Macungie, at the S turn just before 100 meets 29.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
leemajaz said:
r.i.p. i don't understand how a lowside of that nature(asuming he had on gear)
could have been fatal. the article said that he slid across the road and into a grassy embankment.......... sorry to hear about this unfortunate happening.
Don't know if it was a low side. He was an excellent rider, and was in full gear (he had his helmet and his leathers on). No way this "S" should have been a problem for him. A "grassy embankment" sounds like the preferred thing to end up on. Like I said earlier, something doesn't add up with this.

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
So sorry to hear of his death...RIP Lance!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts