·
Registered
5,025 Posts
This is a sad day.

Sorry to here that.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Ouch, RC51's are awesome bikes, they need some tweaking, but still awesome bikes....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THX, on the plus side it went to a rider you was really glad to have it, 2k1 one owner 5,000miles, stock perfect.......................and my girl says after I get most my bills paid off she will help me get another bike even if she has to buy it herself. Man i love this girl!

·
Registered
321 Posts
allhonda said:
Sold mt RC51 today, had to pay bills. I'm gonna miss that bike.
Dam, not an RC51.. :mad: The RC51 is not just a sportbike, it is a way of life!! :headbang
Anyway, we all hit slumps, at one time or another, that life. And we all recover too. Hope your recovery time is short, and another vtwin sportbike be in your near future.. :)

ceh

·
Registered
105 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I just died a little inside. Hope you get another one soon, I couldn't live without mine.

·
Registered
584 Posts
sorry for your loos dude

·
Banned
730 Posts
Friends don't let friends go bikeless. You sir, need new friends. :flipa

Get back on two as quick as you possibly can. Good luck.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sorry to hear that, hope you get another before too long.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
That sucks, but I might be in the same boat when I buy a house soon...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
aww man, Im sorry.. you'll miss her, but you'll love your next one as much/or more.

I think all of us at one time or another have had to see our "babies" .. I've had too, I still miss um.. :cry

·
Registered
674 Posts
dude I can't imagine the pain, I haven't been able to ride for a week (bike's getting painted) and I'm having serious withdrawls, sorry for your loss :(

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
That suck bro I was thinking i was going to get a RC51 as my next bike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts