Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up boys (and ladys). Just checking in from sunny Camp Lejune North Carolina. So far everything's going okay. Just wish I could deploy overseas with my bike! Im already missing it bad. Oh well, six months aint so bad. I'll see everyone then!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Glad to hear from ya Ron. You haven't really missed much lately as you can see. Hell, by the time you get back my bike will be up again. Could have her together w/in a few days. But I'm giving it a DRASTIC makeover now that I won't do anymore makeshift tracking.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Stay safe brother!

·
Registered
894 Posts
As always, thank you for protecting our freedom and serving your country. Be safe and come home safe.

P.S. Do you need me to take yer bike out every once in awhile? Ya know.. just to keep the battery charged, tires scuffed, etc. It would be SUCH a pain, but I don't mind helping out a friend :nerd

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Hey Jarhead! Hurry home soon,you guys are the best,be safe.Make sure to thank those Flyboys/girls for the ride over. Your all in my prayers.:) Jen

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Sabot, nice to hear from ya man. Take care over there and be safe.

Time will fly by and soon you'll be home, cya then

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Sabot..... I don't know ya but I have followed SBN religiously over the past two months. Be safe over there man. Get back soon so I get the chance to ride with ya.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Whats up ron good to hear from ya.
Stay safe, Your little package at home is depending on you.
Looking forward to riding with you on your return. :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Stay safe Saboot and come home soon!! I know where you are at in NC...I used to live on Cherry Point few years back!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts