Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, were Bonnie and Charlie...We're here to P-A-R-T-.........

Y???????....Cause we Gotaaaaa!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
That would have been funny if they named the "C" hurricane Clyde this year, lol. Either way, we're in for a wet weekend.

·
Registered
894 Posts
One thing good about hurricanes, they're natures clean up crew. After they pull out we should at least a few days (if not a week) of clear weather! Hopefully they'll draw some of this damned humidity out of the state.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
His&Hers said:
Either way, we're in for a wet weekend.
Actually, if it comes through as the storm computer models predict, we should have a nice day or two to ride. The one good thing about hurricanes it that they suck up all surrounding storm systems and take them with 'em.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Gov

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
You know I was just telling my mom how funny it would be it they named them Bonnie and Clyde, but I'm guessing the hurricane people have 0 sense of humor...

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SicFLgirlR6 said:
You know I was just telling my mom how funny it would be it they named them Bonnie and Clyde, but I'm guessing the hurricane people have 0 sense of humor...
Yeah, they're all weather goobers :nerd

I do know that the storms are named before the season even starts, but I say we change it up every now and again...

I can hear us now...

Let me tell you youngun's about the year of Bonnie and Clyde :lol

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Lol, too funny Jon. Anyone know the current wind mph gust stats or what they predict the winds will be when they come on shore? I'm watching weather channel and they are not talking about it much...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Ok Bonnie is up to 50mph still a tropical storm very possible it could become a hurricane in next 12 hours b/c its getting stronger very quickly annnnd tropical storm Charlie is up to 70 mph they say it will become a hurricane by the end of the day.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Lol, too funny Jon. Anyone know the current wind mph gust stats or what they predict the winds will be when they come on shore? I'm watching weather channel and they are not talking about it much...
They say they're at about 60 mph now...But here's earlier...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I'm so excited!! We've been having a ton of problems out here with red tide, hopefully this will clean up the water, I've been sick for awhile now b/c we live beach front and the red tide makes me ill :(...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Lol, its when high amounts of algae bloom in the water, the algae takes all of the oxygen out of the water killing the fishies and making a ton of bacteria in the ocean and in the air.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I hope I haven't spoke too soon............Texas dodges yet another one, man we are SO overdew for the big one.

·
Registered
197 Posts
just watchin' and now they're saying both are supposed to hit about the same time, one in n. florida and the other in the south. charlie is supposed to roll right through central fl. weather geeks never seem to get it right though so we'll see.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bonnie is going to hit in the morning and Charlie is going to hit Friday morning. Does that mean we can PARTY tonite AND tomorrow nite? :alky :dblthumb

1 - 20 of 50 Posts