Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
I'm getting so pissed off anytime I read something like that. I can't believe how a handful of individuals play this penis measuring game until a fucking war pops up out of nowhere for absolutely no fucking reason. Simply ridiculous ...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I think I've seen this movie before. Last time Russia lost international influence, this time they're losing economic clout, but the reaction is the same - try to flex their muscles again.

I'll be surprised if they pull it off. We're talking about the possibility of a 1929 economic collapse here, but it's actually happening in Russia right now. They're dealing with a stock market collapse (down 70% this year) and the collapsing oil market on top of being hamstrung like everyone else by the lock up of capital markets. Russia is going to move more towards nationalism and talk about a military buildup, but I don't think they'll be able to afford it.

The US needs to do what we can to promote moderates in Russia. Being confrontational when it isn't absolutely required will only strengthen Putin's hand.

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
did not russia loose, that way once before

1 - 7 of 7 Posts