Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use their products? I just filled up 4 quarts of R.P. in my honda F3 and wow, the engine runs smooth and I noticed much better it rode. I think its a great product. Anyone have opinions on this product?

Thanks

BTW, i filled it up with 4 quarts yet my oil gauge still reads "LOW"...anyone know why?

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH BTW, im sure the amount is good because the reccomended is 3.9 US quarts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ive heard good things about the stuff, on horsepower tv they had a newer camaro they used Royal Purple diff oil, tranny, and engine oil, and gained 9hp.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
madblazer said:
ive heard good things about the stuff, on horsepower tv they had a newer camaro they used Royal Purple diff oil, tranny, and engine oil, and gained 9hp.
Synthetic in general is known to give 5hp over dino oil. 9 however, I'd have to be in front of the dyno myself and see it to believe it....especially to the wheels.... at the flywheel, MAYBE. But even that is doubtful.

And not at all trying to bash or flame, but I really doubt it will make a difference on how "well" a engine runs by switching to royal purple, or any synthetic. I've personally used several brands of synthetics on several cars, and never noticed a bit of difference. I'd be willing to bet it's more of the "believeing it runs better b/c everyone says it will" kind of thing.

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Don't know about power gains, but I use that shit just because of the purple dye, oh so pretty...

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the purple oil is pretty good looking. I could've swore it ran smoother...but IDK!?

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yeah yes it would

1 - 9 of 9 Posts