Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full story on link below.

Soup :: Rossi: MotoGP Is Motorized Valium :: 10-23-2012

Valentino Rossi became a mouthpiece for millions of fans worldwide recently, saying a sad truth that continues to be denied by only a few of the most-blinkered paddock residents: MotoGP in 2012 is boring as hell.

"My personal feeling is they have to change a lot for the future," Rossi said. "Now is the worst moment of MotoGP from 2000, from when I was in MotoGP. This is the most boring moment because races are quite bad.

"You look at Moto3, is very exciting, Moto2 is fantastic like this. Then they arrive at MotoGP and is very difficult to stay awake. So they have to change a bit the product. The level is fantastic, and the bike is very fast. The rider is very fast but are too perfect."

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've watched more than two MotoGP races this season without going to sleep. The last lap of the last XR1200 race this season had more action than an entire MotoGP race.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have been thinking I was losing interest due to Ben, Colin, and Nicky's struggles but I gotta agree with The Doctor. I still get excited for the races but now I DVR and watch when I get around to it. I remember checking qualifying, race results etc at all hours of the night in the past.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts