Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a few things from these guys. first let me say they do have some of the best prices online for sure.
but their site is just horrible to navigate when looking for parts through the parts fiche.
1. when you add something to the cart it takes you to the cart and there is no "keep shopping" option. so you have to look up your bike and parts all over again from scratch.

2. some of the parts I got were not right. I ordered 2 stickers for my bike in the correct color scheme and the stickers were grey letters instead of white. so part #'s are wrong on their site.

3. I ordered a few fork related tools. a motion pro fork seal driver and a oil level tool. I get an email 2 days later telling me the part # MP08-121 is no longer available. which is the fork oil level from motion pro. ok that sucks but it's not their fault. but the next day I get a order confirmation and my fork seal driver isn't on the list. aarrgggg. wtf? it's part number is mp08-124. so I call them up to find out what up. whoever sent me the first email put the wrong part #. :rolleyes
so the guy I talked to said motion pro quit making the standard fork seal driver and my order is good to go and about hung up on me. I had to stop him and tell him I need a fork seal driver and he was like they quit making it. I had to tell him I need one can I order something else....what a frigging moron this guy is... oh yeah sure but it's a different part number. well no shit shirlock..is this guy serious???...ok the new one is $1.50 more....fine send it. jesus christ.

so all in all ron ayers...super cheap prices....idiot employees and wrong outdated part numbers all over their site. so you've been warned...

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I could never get past their poorly set up website. It's so difficult to navigate, and buying stuff from them just seems like way too much of a chore. Not to mention, they make you create an account to put stuff in your shopping cart. Sometimes I like to add a few things in the cart to compare prices to another store. I don't want to register just for this. Until they fix their site, I will continue shopping elsewhere. Hearing about their service after the sale just makes it worse. Thanks for sharing.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can honestly say they're so much cheaper on parts it's worth the little bit of headache of a shitty website.
some of my parts were over $10 cheaper. the fork bushing were litterally $20 at any other online oem parts places ron ayers $8.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts